nCino – Salesforce Senior Developer
This position can sit remote:
The nCino/Salesforce Senior Developer must be innovative, energetic and driven to provide the most astonishing of customer experiences. The successful candidate will function as a collaborative member on a team of business analysts, administrators, and developers focused on delivering secure and top-notch new digital experience for our internal and external customers. The candidate will help meet the company’s goal of maximizing efficiency through capitalizing on the full features and benefits of its nCino and Salesforce environment, based on the various needs of the Retail, Commercial, and Treasury Management.
Required and Preferred Technical Skills:
- Solid expertise in SDLC.
- 5+ years of nCino implementation experience. Should be proficient in nCino Commercial and Retail configuration, nCino Loan Origination Process, nCino development and administration and should be familiar with Credit Memo, Change memo, Spread, Product Package and Loan stage movement and business around this.
- 5+ years of Salesforce implementation experience
- 5+ years of design experience including implementation of custom applications on Force.com using APEX programming, Lightning, SOQL, Process Builder, Flow and other standard and advanced Salesforce automation tools
- Experience conducting and driving agile ceremonies such as Sprint Planning, Daily Stand Up, Sprint Review, Sprint Retrospective, and Release Planning
- Define and implement Salesforce environment strategy using Salesforce Sandboxes
- Define and implement branching and deployment strategy.
- Integrate multiple technologies with Salesforce.com/Force.com. Expertise in implementing REST & SOAP API.
- Maintain strong working relationship with Salesforce, third party Salesforce systems’ vendors, and First Horizon Bank IT resources.
- Thorough understanding of DevOps and change management process.
- Exposure to the SFDC data model, data architecture, and data management
- Lightning Platform Experience and Mobile development and configuration
- Excellent understanding of Salesforce SOQL, SOSL
- Manage fields/relationships, workflow rules, approval processes, page layouts, validation rules, email notifications, custom buttons/links, reports, dashboards, roles, profiles, and sharing rules
- Salesforce Certifications
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
The largest community on the web to find and list jobs that aren't restricted by commutes or a specific location.