Type of Requisition:
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess:
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain:
Public Trust/Other Required:
GDIT is looking for a Software Developer to build/support applications serving critical missions of the Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA).
- Significant recent C# development experience.
- Significant recent Java Script development experience.
- Significant development experience with Cascading System Sheets (CSS).
- Experience with relational data models and SQL.
- Experience with XML and programming libraries for XML manipulation.
- Agile project and development experience utilizing Team Foundation Server.
- Ability to quickly deliver small projects, and to frequently transition between projects and applications.
- Experience in packaging and delivering software and documentation to a production environment.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen and have an active Secret clearance (interim is acceptable).
- Applicants selected will be subject to a Government security background investigation and must meet eligibility and DEA suitability requirements.
- Bachelor's degree in related field plus 6+ years of programming experience with increasing levels of responsibility and expertise.
- 3+ years of development experience with ASP.NET MVC based web development using Visual Studio
- 3+ years of experience with Agile development
Scheduled Weekly Hours:
Less than 10%
USA VA Arlington
Additional Work Locations:
USA VA Sterling
COVID-19 Vaccination: GDIT does not have a vaccination mandate applicable to all employees. To protect the health and safety of its employees and to comply with customer requirements, however, GDIT may require employees in certain positions to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Vaccination requirements will depend on the status of the federal contractor mandate and customer site requirements.
We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.