Are you looking to join a global technology department for an industry-leading investment firm? Fisher Investments is looking for motivated technologists to support our growing business. If you are looking to make a difference as we develop scalable solutions to support global growth, this may be the right opportunity for you!
As an Application Developer on the Corporate Systems team, you will work within an application development team to design software solutions. You will report to an Application Development Team Leader and be an important part of a major architectural effort to transform the way technology works at Fisher Investments. You will learn new technologies and help improve existing tools and standards as we move to our new technology platform.
- Determine technical design specifications for software applications
- Create logic flow charts and process diagrams related to software development
- Create code to meet specifications
- Test and debug work, typically with Quality Assurance and business team members
- Troubleshoot and resolve client issues
- Support production software operations
- Contribute to team discussions
- Participate in projects of varying size/complexity
- Bachelor's degree in finance, MIS, computer science, math, or other science field required; advanced degree in a related field
- 3+ years of experience developing software in an enterprise environment
- 3+ years of experience working with object-oriented programming languages (OOP) and relational databases
- Knowledge of Systems Development Lifecycle (SDLC) methodologies
- U.S. candidates must be fully vaccinated as defined by the medical community against COVID-19 and provide proof of such vaccination by date of hire
Why Fisher Investments:
At Fisher Investments, we work for a bigger purpose: bettering the investment universe. From unmatched service to unique perspectives on investing, it's the people that make the Fisher purpose possible. And we invest in them by offering exceptional benefits like:
- 100% paid medical, dental and vision premiums for you and your qualifying dependents
- A 50% 401(k) match, up to the IRS maximum
- 20 days of PTO*, plus 9 paid holidays
- 8 weeks paid Primary Caregiver Parental Leave
- Back-up Child Care Program available, offering up to 10 days annually
- A cumulative learning and development framework customized for every employee
- An award-winning work environment – we're Great Place to Work Certified, and Top Workplace winners from The Oregonian
We take great pride in our inclusive culture. We value the different perspectives and unique skills you bring to the team – it makes us all better. Success at Fisher Investments is motivated by results, a collaborative mindset and a commitment to accomplishing great things – so if you are ready to do that, we are ready for you! Apply today to be a part of a team environment where you make a difference in the lives of people by bettering the investment universe.
*California employees accrue up to 17 days of PTO and 3 days of sick time per year.
FISHER INVESTMENTS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER