Landing that perfect dream job could be right under your nose as a .Net/Sitecore Developer in our St. Louis, MO office for our Information Technology department. As part of the IT team, the .Net/Sitecore Developer will help achieve business objectives by developing and maintaining features for multiple Sitecore applications. You will work collaboratively in supporting complex Sitecore applications and resolving production issues. You will also help advise and coordinate on technical approaches/solutions taken by outside development partners on larger development projects. Our ideal candidate requires a service-oriented mentality, a strong sense of ownership, an advanced understanding of systems development processes, and effective communication with team members and customers.
Our .Net/Sitecore Developer will:
- Provide Sitecore Application and Environment Support which includes defining, documenting, implementing, and monitoring production support processes for all CCA Sitecore applications as well as identifying opportunities for improvement to systems and processes and responding to critical issues and outages during business and nonbusiness hours.
- Review Sitecore solution, logs, and third-party components to identify and solve defects, performance issues, and end of support components.
- Collaborate with CCA technical architects to troubleshoot issues specific to systems that integrate with the Sitecore solution (i.e. supporting web services, databases, etc.).
- Work with internal Development team to define, document, and implement source code management procedures, continuous integration, and continuous deployment processes for all CCA owned UAT and production environments.
- Work with Sitecore partners and internal infrastructure to ensure Sitecore environment is performant, sized appropriately, and has the capacity to handle the traffic needs of the hosted sites.
- Provide Sitecore Technical Design and Development including defining technical aspects of projects, providing technical guidance on development initiatives, reviewing deliverables of in-house and outsourced developers to ensure they meet development standards and collaborating with internal and external development architects to implement features and functions in systems or services that are integrated with the Sitecore solution.
Do our requirements match YOUR background?
- Bachelor’s degree in information technology, computer science, other relevant field, or demonstrated work experience equivalent.
- Minimum 1-2 years using Sitecore 8.2 or above.
- Minimum of 5 years developing SQL/.NET web applications
- Excellent communication and documentation skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
Preferred candidates would also meet one or more of the following criteria:
- Experience supporting production enterprise applications.
- Being a Sitecore Certified Developer.
- Experience developing solutions using Sitecore MVC.
- Experience implementing/maintaining Sitecore solutions using Helix principles.
- Experience working on Sitecore 8.2+.
- Experience using Sitecore Object-relational mapping frameworks (ORMs) such as Glass.Mapper or Synthesis.
- Experience with Sitecore serialization tools such as Team Development for Sitecore (TDS) or Unicorn.
- Experience using Sitecore PowerShell Extensions.
- Experience implementing/maintaining Azure DevOps CI/CD processes for Sitecore UAT and production environments
- Experience working with outsourced development projects and remote workers.
How we take care of YOU:
- We provide YOU the ability to collaborate with a passionate group of leaders, peers, and amazing Members.
- We recognize YOU for your accomplishments and contributions through development, growth and compensation!
- We care about you AND your family. We want to make your life better and easier. Our benefits exist so you are well taken care of, and we support you and your loved ones through life’s various stages and situations.
- Flexible work environment with hybrid options available.
What’s so special about us?
CCA Global Partners remarkable cooperative business model empowers thousands of entrepreneurs to succeed in a marketplace that is impacted by widespread consolidation. Our mission is to empower entrepreneurs and independent business owners by providing them the scale, resources and innovation that create sustainability, growth and effective competition in today’s evolving marketplace.
To apply for this job please visit topspotjobs.com.