At CompuCom, we are looking for Networking Engineer Level 1. The Networking Engineer will be on the corporate IT Network team; which manages and maintains the LAN, WAN, Meraki routers and switches, and different technologies.
- The Networking Engineer Level 1 role is responsible for monitoring and prioritizing cases in Clarify/Service Now and to troubleshoot incidents; in addition to, fulfilling requests, clearly, concisely as well as to completely document the steps taken towards a resolution.
- Monitoring Alarms.
- Responsible for incite troubleshooting.
- In charge of Incident and event management.
- Contacting TELCOS and drive issues towards resolution – First point of contact with client for Network issues.
- Excellent English skills (80% overall).
- Minimum 1 years of experience supporting network (LAN, WAN) of a mid-to-large sized corporation.
- Self-motivated and able to work efficiently and with minimal supervision.
- Strong oral and written English.
- Skills Ability to review and understand network diagrams.
- Experience supporting CISCO routers, switches (desirable).
To apply for this job please visit topspotjobs.com.