HON and Allsteel, industry leaders in office furniture design and manufacturing, is in search of a New Product Development Engineer to our Leveraged Furniture Operations (LFO) team in Muscatine, IA!
Some of the essential aspects of the position include:
- Participate in new product development activities for multiple operating companies within the HNI family.
- Participate and contribute to rapid continuous improvement teams to ensure proper implementation of new product development projects.
- Work cross-functionally with Strategic Procurement, Product Business Management, Product Engineering and Operations to build an effective network of communication and support to achieve organizational results.
- Conduct investigations toward standardization of product components.
- Engage with product development teams at multiple operating companies to understand projects and direction.
- 3D Modeling experience (CREO Preferred).
What it takes:
- Bachelors degree in Engineering or related field.
- 2+ years of experience in Product Engineering.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Why HNI Corporation?
HNI Corporation (NYSE: HNI) is a manufacturer of workplace furnishings and building products, operating under two segments. The workplace furnishings segment is a leading global designer and provider of commercial furnishings, going to market under multiple unique brands. The residential building products segment is the nation’s leading manufacturer and marketer of hearth products, which include a full array of gas, electric, wood, and pellet-burning fireplaces, inserts, stoves, facings, and accessories.
As one of the larger employers in Iowa, HNI Corporation has been ranked by Industry Week magazine as one of the “Top 100 Best Managed Companies in the World”, by Fortune magazine as “The Most Admired Company” in the furniture industry; and named by Chief Executive Magazine as one of the world’s best companies for leadership development.
Leveraged Furniture Operations (LFO) is the branded name for our furniture manufacturing and operations structure. This encompasses all roles in manufacturing, plant engineering, supply chain, distribution and logistics, as well as some roles in finance and accounting, and human resources. By centralizing these key functions, we enhance our efficiencies, reduce costs, and ultimately improve our customer’s experience with HNI! When you accept a role in LFO, you’ll have the opportunity to make a significant impact on both our future and yours with work that matters, empowerment and autonomy, and growth without limits.
We invite you to visit us at www.HNICorp.com for the best visual overview of our organization.
To apply for this job please visit topspotjobs.com.