OpenText Exstream Developer
Position: OpenText Exstream Developer
Location: Remote India
In this role you will be working very closely with Project Stakeholders, vendors and technical team. As part of your role, you are expected to own and independently execute on all phases of the document development life cycle, including analyze, design, develop, code, unit test, implement, document, debug and maintain the software applications utilized within the project. This role is a very engaging mix of hands-on technical work as well as to show leadership skills. You will need a blend of superb problem-solving and innovation skills to resolve a wide variety of technical production challenges. You will be working with Stakeholders and Solution Architects who thrive through innovation and will ensure ample room for innovation on every project you are involved in. There is an expectation that you will maintain and acquire additional certifications and continued job-related trainings.
You will be working with best-in-class employees with a diverse background in a very fun and engaging environment.
• Responsible for designing and developing documents and business forms using OpenText Exstream
• Interact closely with various functional and cross -functional teams to translate business requirements into technical solutions.
• A limited degree of supervision with team members for oversight and coordination support as an informal resource for less experienced colleagues.
• Ability to integrate into our company’s work management infrastructure, utilizing the appropriate request and change tools
• Bring a robust problem resolution skillset package during OpenText Exstream development while adhering to previously defined development standards and maintaining accurate and robust documentation techniques.
• Analyze: Collaborate with the project team, namely the BA’s, SME’s, IT Admin System specialists and business owners, ensuring the document requirements include IT’s perspective, such as: design guidelines and development guidelines. Act as the IT consultant as necessary to eliminate any potential gaps in the document requirements.
• Design, Develop, Code: Drive the document development phase, interpreting the written requirements into accurate code that delivers output as expected. Share with the Project COE team any improvements to the development of standards found during the project life cycle.
• Unit Test: Build and implement a test plan for the document application, utilizing testing standards to ensure all code developed does what it should before handing off to QA for MODL testing. Analyze and update admin system extracts as needed to ensure all scenarios are tested. Working knowledge of the online compare tool is expected and should be administered and the results analyzed for accurate unit testing completion.
• Implement: Complete all necessary documentation for implementation to occur.
• Document: Must build, document and knowledge share with the Project COE team the System Document Design (SDD) for each document application owned. This document is utilized for business continuity, allowing for cross-training of document applications.
• Debug and Maintain: Must fix any issues found in QA testing and re-unit test. After implementation, must update any changes that occur, ensuring those changes do not affect any code already in place. All documentation and unit testing must be updated and kept current.
• College graduate with overall 3 to 5 years of experience in OpenText Exstream
• Proficient in OpenText Exstream, Adobe illustrator, Adobe Photoshop
• Proficient in Programming theory, practice and combined with strong hands-on experience in enterprise architectures
• Exposure to Appworx scheduling tool
• Exposure to Oracle DB and SQL
• Strong VB6 knowledge along with enough experience in any Enterprise Operating system
• Must have multiple full lifecycle project experience in developing Exstream solutions
• Strong focus on providing service to the customer.
• Out of the box thinking; Flexible / Critical thinking skills a must.
• Able to sell concepts and designs / benefits to multiple audiences.
• Able to work independently and in diverse, co-located and remote teams
• We have a real impact on the lives of the people we serve
• We work on challenging and rewarding projects
• We give back to the communities where we live
• We offer competitive benefits including:
• Medical and Life Insurance
• Annual Leave up to 25 business days
• Parental Leaves: Maternity, Paternity, Adoption
• 12 Casual leave days per year
• 12 Sick leave days full pay per year
• 11 Paid Holidays per year
• Utility Allowance for Telephone and Internet
• Employee Assistance Program
• Business Travel Accident Insurance
• Gratuity Eligibility
• Retirement Saving Plans
Genworth Financial India Private Limited is a wholly owned subsidiary of Genworth that works closely with our Strategic suppliers based out of India, providing services to Genworth’s businesses globally.
Genworth Financial, Inc. is a leading insurance holding company committed to helping families achieve the dream of home ownership and address the financial challenges of aging through its leadership positions in mortgage insurance and long-term care insurance. Headquartered in Richmond, Virginia, Genworth traces its roots back to 1871.
The largest community on the web to find and list jobs that aren't restricted by commutes or a specific location.