The Defense Group at Leidos currently has an opening for an Oracle Data Manager to support our United States Air Force Oklahoma City (Tinker Air Force Base), OK office (telework is an option). This is an exciting opportunity to use your Oracle data management experience helping the Comprehensive Engine Management System (CEMS) mission. The candidate will be working with a team of software and network engineering professionals on applications supporting the USAF's CEMS. The candidate is responsible for performing tasks relating to Database Management System (DBMS) applications, including definition, design, structure, documentation, upgrades, long-range requirements, operational guidelines, and protection. Duties may include entering and reviewing data within the database, ensuring user data integrity, maintaining database support tools, database tables and dictionaries, recovery and back-up procedures, and making recommendations regarding enhancements and/or improvements. This position will be responsible for analyzing, designing, developing, documenting, and debugging database data systems; testing applications in the development environment; supporting production Oracle environments with production deployments and providing post-production support.
- Ensure performance of the system and understand the platform on which the database runs
- Plan and coordinate security measures, ensure data integrity, and perform database backups and restores
- Provide technical expertise in the use of the Oracle Database Management System
- Define indexing methods, and security procedures for specific user applications
- Must be a US citizen and have at least a DoD Secret Clearance
- Requires 4 years of experience as an Oracle SQL Developer
- Requires a BS Degree in computer science, computer engineering, information technology or related field; additional experience may be substituted in lieu of a degree.
- Proficiency developing stored procedures, functions, packages, and triggers
- Hands-on experience with installation and building Oracle database structures.
- Hands on experience developing queries and performance tuning
- Candidate must have or be capable of obtaining a Secret Clearance
- Security+ or above certification (CISSP, CASP+)
- Oracle PL/SQL Developer experience
- Experience using Java within Oracle environment
- Experience with Oracle database maintenance including monitoring and maintenance tasks in Windows environment
- Allround Automation PL/SQL Developer applications
External Referral Bonus:
Potential for Telework:
Clearance Level Required:
Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:
Pay Range $54,600.00 – $84,000.00 – $113,400.00
To apply for this job please visit topspotjobs.com.