Type of Requisition:
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess:
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain:
Public Trust/Other Required:
GDIT’s DOJ/OJP team is looking for a dynamic Pega Developers to join our agile teams. As part of our agile team, you will be working closely with other agile team members and Federal staff to implement Pega based grant case management system.
- Design, develop and support applications built on Pega Platforms in an agile environment.
- Collaborate with analysts in documenting and capturing software requirements in the form of epics, features, user stories, process models and use cases in an agile development environment.
- Work with customers at all levels of technical ability by assisting them in the customization and development of grant management system.
- Review existing documentation to understand system functionality and use that information to implement functionality in the modernized grant case management system.
- Provide technical expertise in identifying, evaluating, and developing effective and efficient solutions that meet business requirements.
- Make recommendations and advise on organization-wide system improvements, optimization or maintenance efforts in software, software development methodologies, lifecycle management, modeling, and simulation.
- Work on application using Pega PRPC 6.x, 7.x, 8.x, SOAP/REST, XML, Oracle etc.
- Experience in web design and development using HTML and Java is required.
- Must have good communication skills and the ability to work with all levels of management and technical personnel.
- Must possess a working knowledge of browsers, editors
- 5+ years of developer experience (2+ years with Pega technologies)
- 3+ years working with teams in an Agile development environment
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
- Pega Certifications PCBA, CSA, or CSSA.
- Experience with PowerShell and Unix shell scripting and Continuous Delivery / Continuous Deployment.
- Contract Requires US Citizenship
- Must be able to obtain and maintain an Agency specific Public Trust clearance
Scheduled Weekly Hours:
Less than 10%
USA DC Washington
Additional Work Locations:
COVID-19 Vaccination: GDIT does not have a vaccination mandate applicable to all employees. To protect the health and safety of its employees and to comply with customer requirements, however, GDIT may require employees in certain positions to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Vaccination requirements will depend on the status of the federal contractor mandate and customer site requirements.
We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.