PeopleSoft QA Tester
CGI is seeking an experienced PeopleSoft QA Tester to deliver operational, maintenance, and development services to CGI's rapidly growing PeopleSoft customer base. This person should have experience and understanding of PeopleSoft Financial modules to fulfill the client's business needs.
Come join us and become a member of CGI as we collaborate with our clients to transform the way they work today and enable their path forward. Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world!
CGI's capabilities and our client engagements will offer you an exciting path for growth!
The preferred location for this position is Arlington, VA
Your future duties and responsibilities
• Support testing of PeopleSoft custom software/system development, configuration and enhancement activities
• Participate in all phases of SDLC – design, development, testing, implementation and user support
• Hands on experience testing PeopleSoft Modules customizations, upgrades and configurations using PeopleSoft Testing Framework and testing tools such as JMeter and Selenium
• Ability to develop, validate and run test scripts
• Ability to document and analyze errors
• Experience with automated testing, performance testing and usability testing and relevant techniques for each type of testing
• Experience implementing testing strategies, methodology and procedures
• Maintain high levels of customer satisfaction
• Ability to create and maintain an automated test suite for performing automated testing and for ongoing regression testing to ensure functionality and quality of solutions delivered
• Familiarity with user interface testing, API testing, Performance testing, and QA testing using testing methodologies such as Behavior Driven Development (BDD), Test Driven Development (TDD), and Acceptance Test Driven Development (ATDD)
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
• Working knowledge with at least 3-5 years' experience with PeopleSoft Financial modules
• Experience working in Agile DevSecOps environment
• Good understanding and experience of the full application lifecycle from inception through maintenance
• Strong problem solving skills and ability to work independently or in a team environment
• Proven ability to understand technical and business process concepts and translate them to the appropriate audience
• Work well in a team environment
• Familiarity with Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Billing, General Ledger, eProcurement, Asset Management, Enterprise Cash Management, Enterprise Project Costing, Enterprise Contracts, Enterprise Travel and Expenses, Enterprise General Ledger, Enterprise Billing, Enterprise Purchasing, Enterprise eSupplier Connection
• PeopleSoft certification
• Proficient with PeopleSoft Financial modules, SQR and SQL
• Knowledge of PeopleSoft HR and EPM Products
As a Federal Contractor, all members of CGI Federal, regardless of role or work location are required to be fully vaccinated, with the exception of those with approved medical or religious accommodations.
Due to the nature of the government contracts this position requires US Citizenship.
CGI is required by law in some jurisdictions to include a reasonable estimate of the compensation range for this role. The determination of this range includes various factors not limited to: skill set level; experience and training; and licensure and certifications. CGI typically does not hire individuals at or near the top of the range for their role. Compensation decisions are dependent on the facts and circumstances of each case. A reasonable estimate of the current range is $68,200 – $109,100.
Insights you can act on
While technology is at the heart of our clients' digital transformation, we understand that people are at the heart of business success.
When you join CGI, you become a trusted advisor, collaborating with colleagues and clients to bring forward actionable insights that deliver meaningful and sustainable outcomes. We call our employees "members" because they are CGI shareholders and owners and owners who enjoy working and growing together to build a company we are proud of. This has been our Dream since 1976, and it has brought us to where we are today – one of the world's largest independent providers of IT and business consulting services.
At CGI, we recognize the richness that diversity brings. We strive to create a work culture where all belong and collaborate with clients in building more inclusive communities. As an equal-opportunity employer, we want to empower all our members to succeed and grow. If you require an accommodation at any point during the recruitment process, please let us know. We will be happy to assist.
Ready to become part of our success story? Join CGI – where your ideas and actions make a difference.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, pregnancy, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at US_Employment_Compliance@cgi.com . You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned.
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held. CGI will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrests and conviction records in accordance with all local regulations and ordinances.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI's legal duty to furnish information.