PeopleSoft Techno Functional Developer
CGI is seeking an experienced PeopleSoft Techno Functional Developer to deliver operational, maintenance, and development services to CGI's rapidly growing PeopleSoft customer base. This person is experienced with maximizing the value of PeopleSoft to fulfill the client's business needs.
The preferred location for this position is Arlington, VA
Your future duties and responsibilities
• Provide PeopleSoft custom software/system development consulting services in PeopleSoft projects at the client location
• Develop, implement, and support PeopleSoft projects at customer sites
• Assess the high level architectural design, research potential implementation road maps, conducting feasibility assessments for supporting external libraries
• Maintain the existing PeopleSoft customization
• Implement upgrades and updates to the existing PeopleSoft installation
• Use PeopleSoft Stat for software change management
• Deliver quality code to meet or exceed project objectives
• Maintain high levels of customer satisfaction
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
• Working knowledge and at least 5+ years direct experience with PeopleSoft HCM and Workforce Management
• PeopleSoft development experience with recent using PeopleSoft HR. (Application Designer, PeopleCode, Application Engine, Workflow, Component Interface, and SQR).
• Two full lifecycle PeopleSoft HR, Payroll implementation experience.
• Working knowledge of PeopleSoft Security, Portal and Integration broker (App Messaging), Web Services and ETL on an UNIX/Oracle Platform.
• Perform application upgrades, PeopleTools upgrades, and required maintenance releases using PeopleSoft Update Manager (PUM).
• Strong understanding of PeopleSoft HR Database Model.
• Experience with SQL Server, .NET, Oracle APEX, and SharePoint
• Working knowledge of Kronos WebTA/GovTA Strong problem solving skills.
• Work well in a team environment
• Cloud experience: Azure, Oracle or any other.
• Monster Integration – Hiring Management Enterprise Suite
• PeopleSoft certificates
Minimum Years of directly related experience Required: 5 years
Minimum Education Required: Bachelors Degree
As a Federal Contractor, all members of CGI Federal, regardless of role or work location are required to be fully vaccinated, with the exception of those with approved medical or religious accommodations.
Due to the nature of the government contracts this position requires US Citizenship.
CGI is required by law in some jurisdictions to include a reasonable estimate of the compensation range for this role. The determination of this range includes various factors not limited to: skill set level; experience and training; and licensure and certifications. CGI typically does not hire individuals at or near the top of the range for their role. Compensation decisions are dependent on the facts and circumstances of each case. A reasonable estimate of the current range is $95,000-170,900.
Insights you can act on
While technology is at the heart of our clients' digital transformation, we understand that people are at the heart of business success.
When you join CGI, you become a trusted advisor, collaborating with colleagues and clients to bring forward actionable insights that deliver meaningful and sustainable outcomes. We call our employees "members" because they are CGI shareholders and owners and owners who enjoy working and growing together to build a company we are proud of. This has been our Dream since 1976, and it has brought us to where we are today – one of the world's largest independent providers of IT and business consulting services.
At CGI, we recognize the richness that diversity brings. We strive to create a work culture where all belong and collaborate with clients in building more inclusive communities. As an equal-opportunity employer, we want to empower all our members to succeed and grow. If you require an accommodation at any point during the recruitment process, please let us know. We will be happy to assist.
Ready to become part of our success story? Join CGI – where your ideas and actions make a difference.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, pregnancy, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at US_Employment_Compliance@cgi.com . You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned.
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held. CGI will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrests and conviction records in accordance with all local regulations and ordinances.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI's legal duty to furnish information.
- System Administration
- Tableau Desktop Specialist