An employer is seeking a Field Engineer for a permanent position with a top Industrial Solutions client. The Field Engineer will be responsible for hands on project execution for power delivery and power generation client projects to ensure projects are executed properly and on time. Additionally, they will have responsibilities over:
– Hands-on execution of projects including Startup, commissioning, troubleshooting, engineering, design and repair of Power Delivery equipment in respective area; Power Delivery includes transformers, switchgear, OCBs, Circuit Breakers, busways, UPS, ATS, PLCs, Relays, Power Management Controls systems and other Power related equipment & controls.
– Lead outages with other field engineers, technicians, and contractors including project management, lead site engineer or site project manager. Perform administrative functions such as writing technical reports, ordering materials, securing quotations, preparing job status reports, reports to customers, time sheet, and expense sheets on a complete timely, and thorough basis.
– Plan, organize, and perform multifunctional field assignments in designated areas of expertise, directing the work of other field engineers and craft labor as required, in a timely and efficient manner
-Plan, prepare, and/or instruct both internal and external training programs as required, to impart and perpetuate field engineering and/or product knowledge in area of specialization.
– NETA (national electrical testing association)
– Relay programming & designing (SEL, Multilin, and ABB)
o Oil samples from a transformers
o Nitrogen blankets
o Dobel tests
– Switchgears (GE, ABB, Eaton, Siemens, or POWEL) experience
o Direct/primary injection testing
o Secondary injection testing
o Knows the difference between direct & secondary injection
– PLC programming & troubleshooting experience (GE, FANUC, Rockwell, Siemens, & ABB)
– Willing to travel 70% (locally/regionally)
o Exton, PA (30 mile radius)
– PLC and HMI troubleshooting experience
– Bachelors Degree in Electrical Engineering
– Industrial Electrical Engineering experience in Facilities
o Data centers
– Testing, commissioning, startup and troubleshooting
– Relays and Breakers settings experience
– hands on mechanical and electrical utility/energy/power systems troubleshooting
– Power delivery, power generation, energy, or utility industry experience
To apply for this job please visit topspotjobs.com.