MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
As the Preconstruction Manager, you will be responsible for:
* Oversee projects ranging from $30 million to $150 million.
* Specialize in ground up Multifamily projects.
* Communicate effectively with project managers in regard to project costs and scheduling needs.
* Write proposals and manage the bidding process.
* Establish relationship with project lead and represent company/project from the front.
* Enhance client, developer, architect, engineer and subcontractor relationships.
* Lead, develop and manage preconstruction staff, including completing performance evaluations.
* Ensure strict adherence to ethics and compliance requirements at all times.
* Conduct preconstruction Operation Review Meetings
The successful candidate will have the following:
* A minimum of 3 years experience in a Preconstruction Manager role
* A solid background in ground up multifamily projects
* Be based in GA and have established relationships across the GA market
* Excellent attention to detail and be able to mentor junior members
Our client has a national footprint and you would be affiliated to the GA office, which operates across the Southeast.
The business is widely respected for their quality, safety and strong team culture.
This business is committed to promoting from within. As such, there are excellent career advancement opportunities for those individuals who can demonstrate the aptitude and attitude to succeed.
They provide full health, dental and vision benefits along with 401k.
To apply for this job please visit topspotjobs.com.