Principal Information Systems Security Officer
The Leidos Intelligence Group has a career opportunity for a Senior Information Systems Security Engineer at our customer site in Annapolis Junction, MD.
This contract is a large, multi-year contract for the development, integration, deployment, and sustainment of large, collection systems. The work that's being done on this Leidos-led, prime contract is extremely important to the government and offers its team members the opportunity to work autonomously and explore new technologies. Join a tremendous technical team solving hard problems with true mission relevance on emerging technologies.
- Provides support for a program, organization, system, or enclave’s information assurance program.
- Provides support for proposing, coordinating, implementing, and enforcing information systems security policies, standards, and methodologies.
- Maintains operational security posture for an information system or program to ensure information systems security policies, standards, and procedures are established and followed.
- Assists with the management of security aspects of the information system and performs day-to-day security operations of the system.
- Evaluates security solutions to ensure they meet security requirements for processing classified information.
- Performs vulnerability/risk assessment analysis to support certification and accreditation.
- Provides configuration management (CM) for information system security software, hardware, and firmware.
- Manages changes to system and assesses the security impact of those changes.
- Prepares and reviews documentation to include System Security Plans (SSPs), Risk Assessment Reports, Certification and Accreditation (C&A) packages, and System Requirements Traceability Matrices (SRTMs).
- Supports security authorization activities in compliance with NSA/CSS Information System Certification and Accreditation Process (NISCAP) and DoD Risk Management Framework (RMF).
- Masters Degree and 15+ years of related experience
- Technical Degrees are required – HOWEVER an additional 4 years of related experience will be considered in lieu of a technical degree
- A minimum of 14+ years of experience as an ISSO supporting IC or DoD programs and contracts of similar scope, type, and complexity; may train and oversee the technical work of less experience personnel
- DoD 8570 compliance with IAM Level III or IAT Level III (i.e., CISSP)
Pay Range $142,350.00 – $219,000.00 – $295,650.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
The largest community on the web to find and list jobs that aren't restricted by commutes or a specific location.