At Exelon, we've got a place for you!
Join the nation's leading competitive energy provider, with one of the largest electricity generation portfolios and retail customer bases in the country. You will be part of a family of companies that strives for the highest standards of power generation, competitive energy sales, and energy delivery. Our team of outstanding professionals is focused on performance, thought leadership, innovation, and the power of ideas that come from a diverse and inclusive workforce.
Exelon will provide you the tools and resources you need to design, build and enhance a successful career. We are also dedicated to motivating the success of our employees through competitive base salary, incentives, and health and retirement benefits.
Join Exelon and share your passion at a forward-thinking Fortune 100 company. Establish yourself in a place where you can truly shine and create a brighter, more sustainable tomorrow. Energize your career at Exelon!
PRIMARY PURPOSE OF POSITION
Responsible for the management and effectiveness of management development programs and practices for specific business unit clients.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES
– Manage the business talent review, succession planning and other talent management processes including planning, session design, facilitation and reporting to support effective talent selection, development and management for assigned business unit. Assist business unit leaders to develop and implement a clear plan for ensuring that there is ready talent to meet strategic business objectives.
– Manage the individual development planning process in assigned business unit (or assigned client groups). Build capability among leaders and employees to develop talent, particularly high potential talent, to support business strategy and goals. Provide coaching to leaders on the effective utilization of development tools such as job assignments, job rotations, assessments, development programs, training, and coaching and mentoring.
– Serve as the organizational development point of contact for business unit clients. Work with business unit leaders to develop and implement programs and initiatives that respond to business critical needs. Manage the results planning process for the Exelon Employee Survey, providing analysis and recommendations to business leaders to drive organizational improvements.
– Participate in and sometimes lead project teams to support the development and implementation of enterprise-wide management and leadership development processes and programs.
– Bachelors degree in HR, Organizational Development, Business or related field.
-8 to 10 years of experience in HR-related functions that include management/leadership development and talent review.
– Ability to operate independently with minimal direction from manager.
– Demonstrated orientation to understanding the business and business strategy, and the ability to apply talent management process and tools to support strategic business objectives
– Demonstrated personal drive and sense of urgency pushing self and others for results#CD# delivers on results despite obstacles.
– Proven coaching and influence skills.
– Excellent oral and written communication skills.
– Operates independently with minimal direction from manager.
– Interacts with client/site VPs and Key Managers.
Exelon is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and employees or applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to: age, color, disability, gender, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor
To apply for this job please visit topspotjobs.com.