MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
* Member of the product development team responsible for ensuring reliability of designs
* Works with product development engineering, clinical, marketing and regulatory
* Lead verification and validation activities
* Prototype generation and testing
* Assist quality, operations, engineering and other necessary functions to develop in-process and post process product function/quality checks
* B.S. in Engineering
* 7 – 15 years' experience Mechanical/Product Engineering and Development
* Experience with ISO 5840, IEC 62366, ISO 14971, ISO 13485, FDA QSR preferred
* Medical device experience preferred
* Advanced degree in an applicable engineering discipline
* Solidworks and PDM Pro experience required
This company is a fast growing start up in Boston, developing lifesaving technology.
* Competitive compensation
* Comprehensive benefits package
* Opportunity for growth and leadership
To apply for this job please visit topspotjobs.com.