MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
* Develop product messaging that differentiates new products from others in the market
* Working closely with the Media Team, Sales, Corporate Marketing, Marketplace (Business Development) and Product Management to manage all go-to-market activities
* Work with Inside Sales Team team to concept, create and deploy strategic demand-gen email programs
* Ensure advanced TV marketing programs and activities remain strategically aligned to company goals
* Use market research data to determine product pricing
* Through interviews, surveys, focus groups and sales data, gain insight into customer use of current products, untapped opportunities and buyer personas
* Experience working within a Marketing Solutions or Product Marketing team
* Experience working directly with Sales and Product teams
* Experience in developing marketing messaging
* organized, strong attention to detail with the ability to multitask
* Strong verbal and written communication skills
* 3+ years of experience in Healthcare Technology Product Markeing
* MBA Preferred
This recruitment assignment has been retained exclusively by Michael Page. Submit your resume today and Ryan Dugan will review within 48 hours of submittal. If you are deemed suitable, you can expect a callback within 72 hours of submission.Our client is an innovative Healthcare SaaS company that offer a platform to help hospitals operate more efficiently. They have doubled in size in the last year and are continuing to grow.
* competitive base salary
* bonus structure
* excellent work life balance
To apply for this job please visit topspotjobs.com.