Landing that perfect dream job could be right under your nose as a Product Systems Project Manager for our IT Team! As part of the IT team, you will help achieve business objectives by providing project management, traffic management, business analysis, requirements definition, testing, and customer support of CCA’s product and pricing business applications. You will work closely with business process owners and be the liaison between CCA’s Product Data Services team, IT, and external development partners managing the different work streams of CCA’s product and pricing business applications, coordinating project activities across teams, and ensuring that application systems meet technical and functional requirements.
Our ideal candidate has a service-oriented mentality, a strong sense of ownership, an understanding of systems development processes, and effective communication with team members and customers.
Our Product Systems Project Manager will:
- Frequently lead moderate sized projects, ensuring that project goals and objectives are met.
- Collaborate with a cross-departmental team to develop schedules for implementation and enhancement of application features.
- Develop project plans, facilitate meetings, resolve conflicts, communicate status, oversee testing and user-acceptance, and manage vendor relationships.
- Collaborate with business process owners to define requirements and document processes, identify opportunities for improvement to systems and processes, and perform gap-analysis against data, processes, and workflows.
- Ensure the quality of systems delivered through hands-on testing, coordinating of testing, and reviewing test results as well as reconcile test results and identify gaps in performance.
- Track system defects and manage through resolution as well as identify features, technologies, advantages, and disadvantages of various software applications used to manage, distribute, or display product information.
Do our requirements match YOUR background?
- Bachelor’s degree in information technology, computer science, other relevant field, or demonstrated work experience equivalent.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience as a Project Manager, Traffic Manager, Scrum Master or Business Analyst.
- Excellent communication and documentation skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
Preferred candidates would also meet one or more of the following criteria:
- Experience managing vendors and third-party resources.
- Experience managing software or web development projects.
- Experience working with a Master Data Management solution such as EnterWorks, Informatica, Tibco, etc.
How we take care of YOU:
- We provide YOU the ability to collaborate with a passionate group of leaders, peers, and amazing Members!
- We recognize YOU for your accomplishments and contributions through development, growth and compensation!
- We care about you AND your family. We want to make your life better and easier. Our benefits exist so you are well taken care of and support you and your loved ones through life’s various stages and situations.
- Flexible work environment with hybrid options available.
What’s so special about us?
CCA Global Partners remarkable cooperative business model empowers thousands of entrepreneurs to succeed in a marketplace that is impacted by widespread consolidation. Our mission is to empower entrepreneurs and independent business owners by providing them the scale, resources and innovation that create sustainability, growth and effective competition in today’s evolving marketplace.
To apply for this job please visit topspotjobs.com.