Konica Minolta Business Solutions U.S.A., Inc., a global Fortune 1000 company and one of Forbes 2017 America’s Best Large Employers, is transforming the way we all do business.
From smart office technology and information management to cloud, mobility and IT services, we have a rich history of creating the products and services necessary to drive innovation and make work possible from anywhere at any time. Our award-winning products and solutions help companies around the world move information faster, improve quality and productivity, enhance security and facilitate the sharing of information. We are proud that our portfolio leads the industry while exceeding environmental standards.
At Konica Minolta, you'll work for an amazing technology company with growth opportunities, great benefits and talented, passionate co-workers.
Konica Minolta currently has an exciting opportunity for a Professional Services Engineer!
Due to the current circumstances brought about by the Covid-19 outbreak, this position does not yet have a start date. However given the importance of the role, we will continue to actively interview candidates during this time, with the intention of completing the hiring process and extending an offer as soon as we are able to do so. Initial interviews will be over the phone and/or video.
- Network Design
- Network Installation
- Project Management
- Network Presales
- Network Design, Implementation, Support and Consulting (Billable) 80%
- Administration (project notes, time submission, expenses, etc.) 5%
- Professional Development 10%
- Presales consultation with clients, vCIOs and Account Execs 5%
- The delivery of services including design, technical consultation, implementation and troubleshooting/analysis
- Network Operating Systems and products from Microsoft, VMware, Symantec, Citrix, etc.
- Hardware products from HP, Dell, Cisco, etc.
- Balancing priorities among various aspects of the job
- Focusing on project tasks and deadlines
- Maintaining technical skills
- Knowing when to tap into additional resources for assistance
- College Degree (AS or BS/BA)
- Three+ years field experience in the Network Engineering field Major
- Vendor Certifications (Microsoft, VMware, Cisco, etc.) or equivalent experience
Konica Minolta Offers:
- Outstanding benefits package (including medical, dental, vision, life insurance)
- 401(k) plan with matching company contribution
- Generous holiday and paid time off schedules
- Tuition Assistance Program
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Ongoing professional development training
- Visible, exciting work supporting sales of cutting edge technology and workflow solutions.
Join Konica Minolta and help drive innovation as we transform the Workplace of the Future.™
Konica Minolta is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, sex, pregnancy, age, sexual orientation, transgender status, gender identity, disability, alienage or citizenship status, marital status or partnership status, genetic information, veteran status or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.
To apply for this job please visit topspotjobs.com.