National Field Representatives is looking for talented and motivated software developers to maintain and develop windows, database, and web applications. The programmer/software developers will help design and build the tools NFR and its contractors need to deliver high quality data exchange with our customers and third parties. They will identify problems and create processes to improve efficiencies, quality, and responsiveness. Successful applicants will be part of a team that analyzes, designs, and programs existing legacy and new applications.
The position requires complete programming, testing, debugging and documenting applications including proprietary software/applications. Must have excellent customer service skills and be able to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Object oriented application development for the Windows platform
- Web service and application development
- Client server and relational database principles
- SQL proficiency
- Desktop: Embarcadero Delphi, Pascal
- Database: Sybase SQL Anywhere, ODBC, ADO, ADO.NET
Consideration for experience with similar technologies and tools such as:
- C, C++, Java, Swift, etc
- SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL, etc
- PERL, Python, Ruby, PHP, etc
Associates in CS or MIS. NFR considers the equivalent combination of experience and education.
Compensation is commensurate with experience.
To apply for this job please visit topspotjobs.com.