– Develop project design schedules while working in conjunction with construction team members to provide administration and modifications to project designs prior to and during the construction phase.
– Effectively manage and support professional development of staff, including evaluating and hiring consultants.
– Maintain knowledge of state and federal code compliance requirements included in the state specific code amendments to the IBC and the associated fire and mechanical codes.
– Coordinate consultants and their drawings for submittal to local and state building officials for permitting.
– Manage and coordinate with the site supervisor to ensure on time distribution, modifications, or changes to the construction drawings.
– Manage all design materials within a cloud-based server so that all contributors can collaborate and develop detailed construction documents for offices, retail sales, service areas, and parts storage areas.
– Additional details provided upon application.
– Accredited degree in Architecture from a NCARB certified program, or an Engineering degree from an accredited engineering program.
– Minimum 8 years working Commercial or Industrial construction OR relevant experience.
– Knowledge of prefabricated metal building procedures and design practices.
– Knowledge of Design Build and CMGC construction methods.
Understanding of structures – mechanical, electrical, plumbing, etc.
– Expert in Autodesk products, and proficient in Office products and Design based programs like SketchUp, Bluebeam, Revit, etc.
To apply for this job please visit topspotjobs.com.