Agilent inspires and supports discoveries that advance the quality of life. We provide life science, diagnostic and applied market laboratories worldwide with instruments, services, consumables, applications and expertise. Agilent enables customers to gain the answers and insights they seek —- so they can do what they do best: improve the world around us. Information about Agilent is available at www.agilent.com.
Want to take your knowledge and experience further? Ready to provide technical leadership and make key decisions? This is your opportunity – not only to join a committed, professional, and forward-thinking team but also to lead in the design and implementation of complex manufacturing processes and transform broad concepts into structured results-focused projects.
Join a growing team with this exciting new opportunity for a Process Engineer at our Frederick, Colorado GMP facility. Work in our dynamic, fast-paced, API-Biopharma manufacturing environment with the ability to contribute to the growing industry of oligonucleotide (DNA-RNA) based therapeutics.
Responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
- Support design and construction activities for newly created capital projects from concept design through validation of new processes. Including working hand in hand with A&E and all other cross-functional teams.
- Responsible for small to large-sized capital projects throughout all phases of the project lifecycle, including the development of user requirement specifications, process design, equipment and instrumentation specification/selection, equipment procurement, installation, commissioning, qualification, and turn-over to manufacturing.
- Responsible for project management aspects including project schedule, budget, and coordination of multi-disciplinary teams.
- Support Chemical Development and Manufacturing Services groups with activities such as technical transfer and scale-up of processes into manufacturing.
- Support EHS activities including PHA, PSSR, and PSM compliance.
- Support Validation activities including review of Factory Acceptance Test and Site Acceptance Test (FAT/SAT) protocols and participating in FAT/SAT execution, review of installation, operational, and performance qualification (IQ/OQ/PQ) protocols, participating in IOPQ execution, and review of final reports.
- Support Quality Assurance activities including writing, review, and/or resolution of Change Controls (CC/CSC), Corrective and Preventive Actions (CAPAs), and audit responses.
- Perform job functions and responsibilities independently and with limited direction.
The salary range for this position in Frederick, CO is currently $67,980 – $105,750.
To apply for this job please visit topspotjobs.com.