If you have a strong Project Engineer skill set, are internal-customer driven and have the desire to provide exceptional quality to a dynamic organization, then we would like to hear from you.
- Assist in the estimating process as directed, including attending pre-bids, quantity take-offs, sub-bid solicitations
- Develop and update both a master and short interval schedule for distribution project control
- Provide weekly submission of quantities installed to be used for productivity reporting
- Complete document control procedures (Drawing Log) including issuance of relevant documents to sub trades
- Compile and submit required submittal packages with shop drawings for approval followed by completion and update of the submittal log
- Compile and track material status log
- Compile and update project punch list or issues matrix
- Review weekly productivity reports for potential areas of improvement with the Project Manager and Superintendent and suggest changes as needed
- Assist with coordinating sub-bid solicitations and procuring resources such as suppliers, manpower, and equipment
- Assist the Project Manager and Superintendent in daily coordination of subcontractors and suppliers
- Ensure proper documentation for any additional work
- Assist the Superintendent to ensure completion of “As Built” drawings
- Assist the Project Manager and Superintendent in completing project closeout requirements
- Maintain project file and shop drawing processing and assigned contract administration duties
- Prepare submittal package compilation
- Assist with finical management by writing and issuing change orders, approving material invoices, and tracking material, labor and equipment costs
- Ability to communicate professionally in both verbal and written format
- Ability to take direction essential. Ability to read and understand plans and specifications required
- Strong analytic skills and attention to detail
- Thorough follow through skills and ability to meet deadlines
- Solid skills in multi-tasking
- Knowledge of construction and scheduling techniques
- Knowledge of construction estimating, project management, scheduling, AutoCAD, Primavera and Microsoft Office Software
- Experience with BIM, GradeBeam and Bluebeam are preferred
- OSHA 30 hour certification is preferred
A Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering or Construction Management is preferred
2+ working in the construction
Aristeo Construction, founded in 1977, is one of the top five general contractors in Michigan and services automotive, industrial, and commercial customers across the U.S. We offer a comprehensive suite of construction services, including general contracting, design build, and construction management. We also self-perform steel fabrication and erection, equipment installation, and concrete services with our own highly skilled workforce.
Why Choose Aristeo:
Become a part of the Aristeo Experience! We’re more than just a business. We treat our employees like family and provide them with the tools and experience they need to succeed. We’ve been voted, by our employees, both Metro Detroit’s and the Nation’s 101 Best and Brightest Companies to Work for five years running!
This position will require short and long term travel. Candidates must be willing to travel or relocate for extended periods of time on a project specific basis.
Aristeo offers an excellent working environment, competitive salary and benefits, and an opportunity to grow. Candidates must be currently eligible to work in the U.S. without further visa sponsorship. Aristeo is an EEO employer.
Livonia, Michigan, United States
To apply for this job please visit topspotjobs.com.