Imagine…working for a company that knows that its people are the key to its success in the marketplace. A company in which achieving extraordinary results and having a stimulating work experience are part of the same process.
We cultivate and embrace a diverse employee population. We recognize that people with diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspectives fuel our growth and enrich our global culture.
We are looking for an individual who enjoys working in a fast-paced, team oriented environment, likes to be challenged, and values the opportunity to make a difference.
The Campbells Engineering Team is a high-performance engineering organization and business partner in delivering strategic value-based solutions and innovative technologies. Our mission is to provide engineering leadership and expertise in support of Campbell's growth, innovation, and Supply Chain strategies. As a member of the Engineering Team, you will be accountable for delivering of capital projects from conceptual design to project completion. This position has the responsibility to execute engineering projects across the Meals & Beverage plants and will be based in the Maxton, NC plant.
- 60% Lead and manage the execution of capital projects including completion and/or oversight of detailed design, coordination, and oversight of construction activities, and managing action items and associated follow-ups.
- 20% Develop scope, cost, schedule, and other detailed information in the development of capital project execution.
- 10% Managing and communicating capital project budgets, schedule status, and managing POs, invoices, accruals, and forecasting.
- 10% Supporting plant programs, troubleshooting, and other plant support functions.
Complexity & Scope:
Provides a participative role in the management of capital dollars associated with authorized projects and programs. Effectively performs low to medium level complexity engineering projects / tasks which can normally range from $50,000 to $250,000. Acquires practical knowledge by assisting higher level practitioners. Understands and analyzes manufacturing systems, both new and existing, to improve performance.
- Develops conceptual and preliminary engineering documentation such as rough order of magnitude project estimates, estimates for preliminary engineering costs, layouts, and block flow diagrams.
- Creates specifications as well as engineering services "Requests for Proposals" for the execution of capital projects.
- Utilizes Campbell's Engineering equipment design standards and principles.
- Coordinates, manages, and reviews contractor and vendor activity. Interfaces with plant personnel ensuring compliance with plant and corporate standards.
- Effectively tracks project scope schedule, cost, and convey information in a timely and effective manner to the project team.
- Education: B.S. in Engineering (Chemical or Mechanical preferred)
- Experience: 0-3 years industrial plant and/or project experience
- Certifications: N/A
- Licenses / Registrations: None
- Other: Knowledge of MS Office (MS Project experience preferred).
- Possess analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making skills. Understand and analyze process systems and equipment, while using data to drive decisions.
- Ability to successfully manage multiple priorities and assignments.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to convey information to professional and operations personnel to accomplish assignments.
- Ability to build rapport and trust with internal customers and external vendors.
- AutoCAD experience preferred.
Plant, office, and construction site environments. Up to 20% travel dependent on project requirements and schedule.
The Company is committed to providing equal opportunity for employees and applicants in all aspects of the employment relationship, without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, marital status, veteran status, disability, age, religion or any other classification protected by law.
In that regard, U.S. applicants and employees are protected from discrimination based on certain categories protected by Federal law. Click here for additional information.
To apply for this job please visit topspotjobs.com.