Business Group Highlights
The Intelligence group provides high-end systems engineering and integration products and services, data analytics and software development to national and military intelligence customers. Serving federal agencies and the Intelligence Community for more than 50 years, the Intelligence group helps our clients meet their mission needs by providing trusted advisors, leading-edge technologies, and innovative solutions.
This position is part of the Enterprise Schedule Management and Analysis team. The team focuses on providing program and customer leadership, overall view of the health of the schedule enterprise, deep dive achievability assessments of development contractor schedules and performance metrics on program deliverables. Selected candidate must be comfortable briefing team plans, status, and technical recommendations to large audiences or individual senior management personnel.
Specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Maintaining an integrated master schedule (IMS) to meet evolving customer needs.
- Complete systems engineering tasks related to the build out of schedule details. Integrate with architecture and requirements team to maintain enterprise baseline.
- Work independently and within teams where appropriate utilizing schedule management and analysis skills.
- Evaluate impacts on segment, project and enterprise schedule related to changes in customer and program requirements or schedule performance.
- Provide status to include analysis and reports consistent with program and customer requirements.
- Lead and maintain requirements for readiness events, plan/conduct integration, verification, and test, and execute transition to operations.
- Track project execution, identify and mitigate project risk.
- Provide briefings to internal team, contract leadership and senior government customers.
- Work collaboratively in a multi-contractor/FFRDC environment.
- Use Microsoft Project to complete systems engineering tasks related to the build-out of schedule details and track project execution.
- Active TS/SCI clearance with Poly.
- Requires 5 to 8 years with BS/BA or 3 to 5 years with MS/MA or 0 to 2 years with PhD.
- 5+ years in Systems Engineering or related field.
- 4+ years in developing/managing complex project schedules in a multi-contractor/customer environment.
- Knowledge of Systems Engineering practices.
- Demonstrated experience developing and maintaining project schedules.
- Experience with schedule planning tools, specifically MS Project and Primavera.
- Strong presentation skills, analytical skills, and ability to develop and formulate solutions for problems/issues in a fast paced, multi-tasking environment.
- Comfortable working closely with government and military leaders.
- Experience using Microsoft Suite, specifically Power Point and Outlook.
- BS Information Service Systems, Tech Degree or Experience, or Equivalent experience.
- Project planning experience.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced multi-tasking environment.
- MS in Engineering Management, Information Science, or equivalent experience.
- Knowledge of SE practices necessary to define and implement large diverse projects.
What matters to our nation, is what matters to us. At Perspecta, everything we do, from conducting innovative research to cultivating strong relationships, supports one imperative: ensuring that your work succeeds. Our company was formed to bring a broad array of capabilities to all parts of the public sector—from investigative services and IT strategy to systems work and next-generation engineering.
Our promise is simple: never stop solving our nation’s most complex challenges. And with a workforce of approximately 14,000, more than 48 percent of which is cleared, we have been trusted to do just that, as a partner of choice across the entire sector.
Perspecta is an AA/EEO Employer – All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
As a government contractor, Perspecta abides by the following provision
Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of the other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c).
To apply for this job please visit topspotjobs.com.