Leidos Defense Group is seeking a Project Engineer to support multiple, simultaneous projects for a very large, high profile DISA Cyber Program. This is a full time role. You will be working out of the Springfield, VA location and, once established in the role, may have the opportunity to work on a part-time telecommute basis. You will be responsible for managing and processing a wide variety of data requests in support of the Joint Regional Security Stack (JRSS) Program. To be successful, you will need to be well organized and have a background in managing large amounts of data and processes.
To qualify, you must hold an active DoD Secret clearance and be eligible to obtain a Top Secret based on program requirements
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
Requires a BA degree and 2-4 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with less than 2 years of prior relevant experience. Equivalent work experience will be considered in lieu of degree.
• Provides multiple levels of Program Management support for the Global Information Grid Services Management Operations (DISA GSM-O) contract under the Joint Regional Security Stacks (JRSS) TO-41 serving various DoD branches including our armed forces and DISA.
• Manages, tracks and provides Data Knowledge Management support for Contract Data Requirements List (CDRL) creation and is responsible for delivery of multiple CDRL types on rotating schedules.
• Manages and tracks DoD 8570 compliance
• Compiles and generates weekly/monthly task order status deliverables using PowerPoint, Excel and Word on an ad hoc basis.
• Support mission side special projects to include project management and tracking of implementations/changes to the JRSS in a number of technologies
• Ability to establish and maintain relationships across all levels of the organization.
• Ability to handle multiple tasks, teams and prioritize appropriately.
• Ability to gain trust and respect of management, employees, and customers.
• Highly proficient with SharePoint and Microsoft suite of products, especially Excel and PowerPoint.
• Familiarity and understanding of various functional areas including Finance, Contracts, Procurement and Asset management.
• Team work & collaboration; willingness to be a team player and be invested in the success of the team.
• Familiar with DISA networks and processes.
• Working knowledge of IT networks.
• Extensive knowledge of Excel, to include but not limited data manipulation, formulas, pivot tables, representing data in graphical formats.
External Referral Bonus:
Potential for Telework:
Clearance Level Required:
Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:
Proj and Prog Management
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 38,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Va., Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $11.09 billion for the fiscal year ended January 3, 2020. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to email@example.com.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.
To apply for this job please visit topspotjobs.com.