MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
Reporting directly into the VP of Engineering, the main duties and responsibilities of the Mechanical Project Engineer will include the following:
* Design and plan layouts
* Development HVAC design from concept to drawing withing policies and project estimate given
* Assist in project execution, scheduling, RFIs, submittals, and change request.
* Support sales, project managers, and service department for all engineering related needs from cradle to grave of project.
* Mentor/ train project engineers
* Application engineering including but not limited to Sequence of operations, load calculations, psycho-metrics, refrigeration, acoustics, and temperature control systems.
In return for a competitive compensation package, the successful candidate will possess the following:
* P.E. License is a must
* 6+ years of HVAC Mechanical Engineering Design
* Proficient in Process Piping, Refrigeration and HVAC Piping
* Experience will larger piping design
* Proficient with building codes
* Excellent communication and mentor-ship skills
* Ability to be a team player with a drive to be successful
* Proficient in Revit
Our client is a leader in the HVAC Mechanical Services Industry. Their strength comes from the design aspect of projects. They pride themselves on this area and have seen great growth from it, making them a national resource to many eager clients.
*Apply today using the link provided and your resume will be considered within 24 hours.*
* Base salary of between $ 90,000 to $ 115,000 base salary (dependent upon experience)
* Performance related bonus scheme
* 100% paid medical coverage & family coverage
* 6% 401k matching program
* 3 weeks paid vacation plus 6 sick days that can roll over
* Every 5 years additional 2 weeks vacation for sabbatical and additional pay of $5,000 for travel expenses.
* Flexible work environment (work-life balance mentality)
To apply for this job please visit topspotjobs.com.