MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
* Use data and analytics to suggest new and/or revised targets that improves performance, without solely relying on historic performance, contractual obligations, or industry norms
* advocating support requirements for retail infrastructure, helpdesk, and Starbucks retail operations points of view. This will include service design and selection, implementation, sustainment, and continuous operational improvements
* Problem-solving: above all, your strongest skill should be the willingness to address challenges and provide pathways to solutions. You may not readily have all the answers, but you're the first to raise your hand and figure out how both yourself and the team can get the task complete
* Scope of influence expands across the peer group, up to direct manager, with occasional interactions with director and VP on vendor management
* Experience in Project Management and demonstrated success with information technology project management involving cross-functional teams.
* Experience with Agile development and scrum project management.
* Experience planning, managing, and delivering small to large scale projects.
* Working across functional areas to develop effective business and financial models that align with company and business unit/department objectives
* Requirements gathering and analysis, including financial analysis
* Leads by example – with confidence, a positive attitude, patience, honesty and integrity, and a strong sense of commitment
* Ability to 'read the room', to know what is possible and what is not, and to know how to navigate program and project engagements efficiently and effectively
The company is one of the world's largest retail eCommerce companies and they are looking for top talent like you to join their highly innovative team.
* Competitive compensation
* Room for Growth
* Contract to hire opportunity
* Vision, dental and medical health benefits offered
* Remote work
To apply for this job please visit topspotjobs.com.