Accelerate Your Career
Drive global technology
We’re a global market leader in providing software and digital marketing solutions to the automotive industry. We’re innovating the way that automotive dealerships drive their customers’ car-buying experience from the moment they run a search online all the way through to bringing their car back in for a service. Join us and be a part of the evolution.
We’re large enough to make a difference but small enough for your voice to be heard. This means that we are an organisation where every person matters. You can make an impact on the success of our business and that of our customers regardless of what career you decide to pursue.
Purpose of role:
As a Project Manager you will be responsible for managing large internal and customer facing projects to budget, schedule and quality. Working with physical and virtual cross-functional teams, this role requests timely and effective communications with project sponsors, internal stakeholders, technical specialists and customers across multiple concurrent projects. Working closely with customers to manage their expectations and helping the project team as well as other CDK colleagues and their customers to be successful.
You will be well organised, articulate, detail-orientated and commercially aware. Possess a good understanding of business operations and have the ability to lead and delegate effectively. You take pride and responsibility in your work and have the drive to make things happen to get the job done.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
• Defining the scope, impact, resources and outcomes of the project, and gaining customer agreement to these.
• Developing project plans, budgets and teams, and identifying and scheduling project activities.
• Establishing and maintaining relationships with stakeholders, delivery teams and customers.
• Assigning work, delegating responsibilities, leading and supporting the project team.
• Working closely with the project team to ensure that commitments and deadlines are met.
• Regularly reviewing project scope, costs, performance and business benefits to keep the project on track.
• Communicating project progress and outcomes to the delivery team, the project sponsor, the project board, and the customer.
• Dealing with emerging risks and issues promptly and professionally, escalating where necessary.
• Using appropriate standards, systems, resources, tools and techniques in all project management activities.
• Maintaining and controlling project documentation and systems during, and on completion of the project.
• Closing projects to enable revenue recognition, and to review lessons learned.
Do you dare to be different?
We look for people with the right cultural fit. While our business is full of industry minds we also value those who are keen to work together and have the potential to develop new knowledge and skills. Innovation and collaboration means growth and ours, ultimately, depends on yours.
Required skills and experience:
• Fluent communication skills in Dutch, French and English.
• Able to demonstrate a range of excellent project management skills and experience.
• Hold a qualification in a Project Management qualification such as PRINCE2® or PMP.
• Project Management experience working on software implementation projects desirable.
• Willing to travel as part of the Implementation Project team to customers across Benelux.
Why a career with CDK Global?
We demand diversity. Our people may be spread across countries, continents and cultures, but we’re united by a passion and enthusiasm to drive our business forward. This means no matter where you work you’ll feel like part of our global team. Diverse backgrounds, ideas and experiences are the only way to deliver world-class service to our customers. Our differences are our strengths
Your benefits. To help us attract and retain the best, we pay people according to performance, not length of service. We will also help you grow your career, not only through focused investment in learning and development but also by enabling you to explore the exciting opportunities our global market has to offer.
The perfect opportunity awaits. Start your career with CDK Global.
To apply for this job please visit topspotjobs.com.