Sunrun is the nation’s leading home solar, battery storage, and energy services company. Our mission is to confront our planet’s biggest challenge, climate change, by creating a planet run by the sun. This mission requires passion, determination and a diverse growing army of talented professionals. Explore joining our mission by connecting with Sunrun's Talent Network or by submitting an application to this job today.
Overview: The Operations team is looking for a driven, hands-on, business-minded individual with a strong grounding in communication, process, and cross functional leadership. The Project Manager of Field Operations must work to improve the realization and implementation of new products, processes and programs that directly or indirectly impact Sunrun branches by driving the necessary action items to successfully launch, adopt, and become proficient of said new products or processes. The best candidate will be able to work cross functionally with other departments and apply existing knowledge of products, branch processes/operations to thoroughly align on feasibility, scope, timing, and implementation of overall product/process launches. This position will work within the Operations team and serve as a cross functional leader with the Safety, Facility, and Supply Chain teams to provide business improvements for the broader Operations organization. Because the Operations team works across many functions and locations, this person must be able to thrive in a high growth environment and be comfortable working with changing priorities. Responsibilities:
- Own and deliver new product rollouts for branch operations, design, and partner operations functions; by coordinate requirements, solutions, and rollouts in partnership with Products & Pricing, Supply Chain, and Executive Leadership
- Drive/Own product and process rollouts for products impacting field operations including Battery, Roofing, and Electrical consumer products.
- Serve as stakeholder for adding new products relating to external accounts/vendors.
- Manage operations owners through product delivery including capacity, technical requirements, process requirements, training/rollout, and design requirements.
- Work cross functionally with Product, Supply Chain, and Safety leaders to identify needs; develop intake, prioritization, queuing and delivery of new program and products
- Ingest, analyze, and drive operational action items and alignment to support business critical launches of new customer products.
- Provide subject matter expertise on battery, inverter, and racking transitions to Regional Director, Branch leaders, Products, Safety, SNR, and Supply Chain teams.
- Manage, monitor, and report on key product/material launches.
- Serve as operational lead and POC when developing new products, programs, or initiatives that require the use of operational resources.
- Provide guidance to SNR organization for new product development to better improve Sunruns ability to install in an efficient and cost effective way, while also expanding our ability to serve a broader range of roofing types.
- Other responsibilities as assigned by leadership
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Economics, Finance, Construction Management, or related field
- 5+ years of relevant experience, with focus on some/all of the following:
- creating and coordinating technical and business requirements for processes, projects or procedures
- working cross functionally with various department leads
- Identifying and solving for critical issues both internally and externally to department
- process modeling and implementation
- Solar and construction experience strongly preferred
- Experience and understanding of both field operations staff/procedures and those of the corporate side of the business.
- Technical expertise on solar/battery installation requirements/processes/materials
- Deep knowledge in human and organizational behavior
- Applicable understanding/ability in data analysis.
- Applied knowledge of financial and business metrics
- Ability to think strategically about uses of materials, processes, and resources.
- Excellent organizational, communication, and project management skills
- Strong relationship management skills
- Communication and presentation skills appropriate for various audiences from field employees to VP level executives.
- Ability to perform normal office duties
- Ability to operate office equipment including computers and determine accuracy of work
- Ability to interact and participate in meetings
Solar Careers For All: Sunrun is proud to be an equal opportunity employer that does not tolerate discrimination or harassment of any kind. Our commitment to Diversity, Inclusion & Belonging drives our ability to build diverse teams and develop inclusive work environments. At Sunrun, we believe that empowering people and valuing their differences will help us create a planet run by the sun for everyone. We are committed to equal employment opportunity without consideration of race, color, religion, ethnicity, citizenship, political activity or affiliation, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, sex or gender, or any other basis protected by law. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
To apply for this job please visit topspotjobs.com.