MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
* Overseeing and directing projects from start to finish with the Project Manager
* Meet weekly and communicate daily with construction staff
* Assess project progress, schedule, changes, and deliveries
* Ensure safety at all times
* Develop strong relationships with Superintendents, Subcontractors, and Assistant Project Managers
* Maintain appropriate documentation through project such as RFI logs and change orders
* 0 – 4 years of previous experience working in construction
* Bachelor's Degree in Construction Management or a related field
* Experience working with software and technology
* Strong Communication and Organization Skills
* Time Management Skills
* Up to date on the Construction Market and the newest technology
* Driven and willing to work hard
This client is a well-established contractor with a strong reputation in the Chicago area. They desire hard-working individuals who can be mentored and develop with senior level growth in mind. This company has experience within a few different sectors of construction but focus on self-storage. They offer a wide range of construction planning and management services and are always committed to understanding their clients' needs.
* Highly Competitive Compensation Package
* Travel paid for
* Company credit card for travel
* Company vehicle
* Medical, Dental, and Vision
* 401k with company match
* Company events
To apply for this job please visit topspotjobs.com.