MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
Develop, implement and manage project execution plan, defining important project milestones and deadlines, and ensuring project is on track through each phase.
Develop, implement and manage project budget and payment schedule, ensuring project is on budget through each stage.
Determine internal & external support needs & costs.
Liaise and manage relationships with governmental, environmental as well as engineering firms and consultants to prepare all necessary documentation for presentation to the proper authorities in order to obtain permits and licenses.
Acquire appropriate approvals prior to submitting letters of intent and/or purchase orders.
Evaluate all RFP's and approve PO's.
Responsible for proper project invoice management.
Set up internal and external communications as they pertain to the project's development.
Any additional responsibilities that arise from the position of project manager.
* Bachelor's Degree in Construction Related field (or relevant experience)
* 5+ years of construction experience
* Exceptional leadership skills
* Strong experience managing teams
* Demonstrated skills in project management/construction management/owner's representation
* Experience in corporate construction preferred, but not required
* Client focused, cost conscious and detail oriented
* Advanced written and verbal communication skills
My client is a union affiliated General Contractor in the city specializing in Interiors.
* Highly Competitive Pay
* Full Benefits Package
* Discretionary Bonus
* Great Company Culture
To apply for this job please visit topspotjobs.com.