MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Project Manager will:
* Managing all documentation to ensure project is compliant, remains on schedule and remains within budget while monitoring all costs.
* Obtaining, assembling, distributing and filling all as-built drawings, warranties, certificates of occupancy and lien releases.
* Scheduling projects in logical steps and budgeting time required to meet deadlines.
* Preparing and submitting budget estimates, progress reports and cost tracking reports.
* Building and maintaining relationships critical to the success of the overall project and company.
* Bachelor's Degree in Construction Management or equivalent experience
* 3+ years of experience in Construction, experience managing multiple projects at a time
* Custom home Project Experience needed
* Working knowledge of skilled trades including carpentry, masonry, concrete work, site excavation and grading, plumbing, fire protection, HVAC, and electrical.
* Working knowledge of commercial construction technology and details. Candidate must be extremely proficient reviewing and understanding all construction documents including specifications and drawings
* Excellent communication skills with various parties including management, subcontractors, consultants, architects, vendors, and clients.
Our client is a fast-growing custom home builder construction company looking for an individual who works well as a team player. Based in Indianapolis, they are a successful company that focuses on providing excellent service in their space.
* Very competitive base salary
* Profit sharing program
* Great company culture with good work/life balance
* Notable project backlog and pipeline
* Great PTO plan
* Medical, Dental and Vision coverage
To apply for this job please visit topspotjobs.com.