As a Project Manager you are responsible for consistent application of all standard project management methodology processes, tools, and documentation throughout the project lifecycle as aligned to the PMI Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK). Understands service offerings so that they can identify and articulate new business opportunities and provide sales support. Drives all aspects of project management activity, including collaborating and coordinating across the organization and ensuring the following:
- Changes that affect scope, schedule and resources are identified, managed and controlled with an integrated and cohesive plan.
- Scope is defined, approved, managed, controlled; ensuring completed deliverables are accepted by the customer.
- Schedule is developed and managed to on-time delivery. Costs are estimated and managed to deliver project within customer approved budget, while preserving profit margins.
- Resources are assigned and managed effectively and efficiently.
- Risks and issues are proactively identified and managed.
- High quality is planned and delivered on the project, meeting all agreed upon requirements and ensuring high customer satisfaction through the management of the overall customer experience.
- Communications are planned and conducted during the project to ensure stakeholders are involved, expectations are accurately set, managed, and key stakeholders receive adequate communications throughout the project lifecycle and this includes customer and stakeholders.
- Work is guided by business plans for the discipline. Actively participates in setting area objectives to meet plans.
- Escalates matters of business risk. Influences others through their professional/technical expertise.
- Manages critical projects, customer engagements or business processes. Guides completion of major projects or customer engagements. Allocates work and mentors others.
- Contributes to the area through delivery of end results and contribution to planning for the area.
- Provides thought leadership, guidance and advice in own field. Works across the organization to effectively obtain and allocate resources to complete programs and projects on time.
- Adapts communication techniques for audiences at multiple internal and external levels.
- Presents facts and information to negotiate mutually acceptable solutions. Delegates clearly and comfortably.
- Cultivates, develops and manages strong, lasting customer relationships at senior leadership level.
- May manage vendor relationships. Manages multiple medium to large projects or at least one complex project or program that require high levels of functional integration and some organizational change management.
- Champions project management standards and overall value internally and externally.
- Provides coaching and mentoring and may deliver PM-specific training.
- 8+ years of progressive Project Management experience required.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience required.
- 3+ Years Healthcare or Insurance experience
Nice to Have:
- PMP certification preferred.
- Familiarity in the application of project management principles.
- Strong and proven coordination and project management skills.
- Application & Infrastructure Project Management experience preferred.
- General understanding of operations or general background in healthcare and organizational relationships.
- Highly organized; detailed oriented. Excellent interpersonal skills; solid written and oral communications skills.
- Ability to prioritize work and operate under tight deadlines.
- Attentive to detail and ability to always follow-through to completion
Nearest Major Market: Boston
Project Manager, Manager, Sales Support, Change Management, Technology, Management, Sales
To apply for this job please visit topspotjobs.com.