Responsible for the coordination and completion of projects. Oversees all aspects of projects. Sets deadlines, assigns responsibilities, and monitors and summarizes progress of project.
Major Tasks, Responsibilities and Key Accountabilities
- Coordinates project team from inception through completion and execute corporate planning and project management.
- Develops new systems, techniques and procedures for automated planning systems, reporting, issue resolution, risk management and budget tracking.
- Reviews plans and schedules of other participating functions for compliance with master schedule; resolves scheduling and inter-functional conflicts.
- Participates in daily, weekly or monthly meetings. Reviews to track and report project status, identifying deviations or adverse trends.
- Reviews project business case to ensure accurate costs and internal labor are identified.
- Mentors, supports and develops associates and processes within the project management area.
- Supports internal department training through instructional opportunities.
Nature and Scope
- Demonstrates skill in data analysis techniques by resolving missing/incomplete information, inconsistencies/anomalies in more complex research/data.
- Nature of work requires increasing independence; receives guidance only on unusual complex problems or issues. Work review typically involves periodic review of output by supervisor and/or direct "customers" of the process.
- May provide general guidance/direction to or train junior level support personnel or professional personnel.
- Most of the time is spent sitting in a comfortable position and there is frequent opportunity to move about. On rare occasions there may be a need to move or lift light articles.
- Located in a comfortable indoor area. Any unpleasant conditions would be infrequent and not objectionable.
- Typically requires overnight travel 5% to 20% of the time.
- Must be a minimum of 18 years of age or older
- Must pass pre-employment assessment(s) if applicable
Education and Experience
Typically requires BS/BA in related discipline. Generally 2-5 years of experience in related field; certification is required in some areas OR MS/MA and generally 2-4 years of experience in related field. Certification is required in some areas.
- Experience managing master data system implementations for product, customer, vendor, or location data domains
- Knowledge of data governance principles, KPI’s and best practices
- Hands-on experience with EnterWorks Enable MDM/PIM/DAM or other MDM platforms
- Proven ability to manage data projects leveraging agile methodologies
- Full understanding of software development lifecycle and best practices
- Excellent leadership, change management, and vendor management skills
- Proactive risk and issue management skills to ensure expected project outcomes are achieved on time and within budget, scope and expected quality
- Ability to translate strategic roadmaps into actionable project plans
About Core & Main
Based in St. Louis, Core & Main is a leading distributor of water, sewer, storm drain and fire protection products in the United States. Operating approximately 275 branches nationwide, the company combines local expertise with a national supply chain to provide contractors and municipalities innovative solutions for new construction and aging infrastructure. Core & Main’s 3,500 plus associates are committed to the safe distribution of water and fire protection to help communities thrive. Visit www.coreandmain.com to learn more.
To apply for this job please visit topspotjobs.com.