Do you want your voice heard and your actions to count?
Discover your opportunity with Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group (MUFG), the 5th largest financial group in the world (as ranked by S&P Global, April 2020). In the Americas, we’re 13,000 colleagues, striving to make a difference for every client, organization, and community we serve. We stand for our values, developing positive relationships built on integrity and respect. It’s part of our culture to put people first, listen to new and diverse ideas and collaborate toward greater innovation, speed and agility. We’re a team that accepts responsibility for the future by asking the tough questions and owning the solutions. Join MUFG and be empowered to make your voice heard and your actions count.
In this role you will focus on implementing processes for the Mortgage Servicing and Default departments to ensure the achievement of technology project objectives, primarily within the software development life cycle (SDLC). Responsibilities include development of business requirements, creating project and resource plans that align with budget allocation and program milestones; documenting and driving underlying tasks and assignments to complete project deliverables on schedule; closing a project, including budget reconciliation; and, for technical projects following a waterfall or other methodologies (as needed), coordinating development activities.
- Experience within a technology organization in the financial services industry is preferred, especially with Mortgage Servicing and Default background. Mortgage Origination experience is a plus.
- Bachelors Degree in Business or Computer Science is preferred
- 5-6 years' experience managing SDLC projects in both Waterfall and Agile methodologies
- Must be hands-on with project documentation for planning, test approach, and log, and proactive in closing open items.
- Thorough understanding of project management fundamentals and the SDLC.
- Proven ability to develop business requirements and manage a project plan.
- Excellent communication skills, and the ability to articulate complex issues concisely.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Good consensus builder; ability to report to senior management as required.
- Ability to work across organizations and through obstacles, identify risks and issues, and work through to resolution/remediation.
- Experience tracking projects and tasks through Jira/Confluence. Proficiency with all Microsoft suite applications including PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Visio and Project.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer and committed to leveraging the diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and experience of our workforce to create opportunities for our colleagues and our business. We do not discriminate in employment decisions on the basis of any protected category.
A conviction is not an absolute bar to employment. Factors such as the age of the offense, evidence of rehabilitation, seriousness of violation, and job relatedness are considered in all employment decisions. Additionally, it’s the bank’s policy to only inquire into a candidate’s criminal history after an offer has been made. Federal law prohibits banks from employing individuals who have been convicted of, or received a pretrial diversion for, certain offenses.
To apply for this job please visit topspotjobs.com.