At Leaf Home Solutions people are at the heart of everything we do, and we’ve crafted a team of the very best to ensure we make a difference… both to the homeowners we support and the staff that’s at the heart of it all. We are driven by the hard-working and creative individuals that are passionate about their careers and what they do. LeafFilter Gutter Protection seeks to provide the best gutter cover solution paired with an outstanding customer service experience from beginning to end. Leaf Home Safety Solutions installs accessibility solutions like stair lifts, walk-in tubs, and walk-in showers to enhance the safety of our customers in the homes they love.
The Marketing Experience Project Manager will be responsible for test planning and implementation for our in-house LHS Marketing agency. The ideal candidate for this position has a wide knowledge of all things Marketing, with a strong ability to lead and funnel projects through each life cycle, while taking a hands-on approach in the strategy definition, creation and priority assortment of experiments. This role will work alongside PMO to allocate efforts and resource management, while working closely with marketing and analytics stakeholders to deliver tangible results for experiments.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage all experiments and work with Director of Project Management on request prioritization
- Set project timelines and expectations amongst stakeholders
- Oversee project management for multi-channel lead nurturing experiments and testing strategies
- Execute campaign tests while working with analytics team on reporting
- Facilitate and manage project kickoffs and conclusions with all relevant stakeholders
- Document analysis for experiments; recording lessons learned for success or failures
- Balance the execution of marketing test scopes with a drive for results
- Collaborate with channel managers to set experiment objectives and audience
- Monitor and continuously improve project deliverables and process
- Document and present key learnings from experiments to potentially introduce outside departments to further enhance full customer journey
- Keep reports close-at-hand to flag repetitive or redundant experiments
- Propose new/missed opportunities from KPIs
Experience and Minimum Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree in a quantitative and/or business fields such as marketing, mathematics, economics, finance, computer science, and business or equivalent experience in a related field.
- 2+ years of equivalent marketing experience
- Confident knowledge with Wrike or similar Project Management platform
- Ability to work with multiple stakeholders to help collaborate on experiment efforts and strategy
- Driven to meet or exceed specific goals, results-focus mindset
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills required (taking concepts and ideas and translating them into solutions)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to interact with all levels of the organization
- Experience in concept testing (qualitative and quantitative)
- Must be legally authorized to work in country of employment without sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H1B status).
- No travel required.
Overtime/Additional Hours Requirements
- Additional Hours May Be Required (Exempt Positions)
- Normal Office Environment
- Indoor work in a climate-controlled environment.
- Sedentary work. Exerting up to 10 pounds of force occasionally and/or negligible amount of force frequently or constantly to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects, including the human body. Sedentary work involves sitting most of the time.
LeafFilter Company Overview
Why Work at LeafFilter? LeafFilter Gutter Protection has cultivated a passionate and inspired team with the support of an excellent workplace culture. People are at the heart of everything we do, and we’ve crafted a team of the very finest to ensure we make a difference…both to the homeowners we support and to the staff that’s at the heart of it all. Are you looking for a workplace with excellent culture, benefits, and opportunities for advancement? How about weekly pay, casual dress, and a fun work environment? Because we’re looking for someone just like you to make our team extraordinary.
Are we your company? LeafFilter is dominating the gutter protection industry and we continue to grow. We work hard and play harder. We’re a big company with a small company feel. We have ambition and drive and we’re in constant development. For us, we strive to be better than the best and we want you to join in our success! LeafFilter is the #1 rated gutter guard system in the nation as evaluated by the leading consumer publication. Since 2005, LeafFilter has grown from one small office in Hudson, OH to North America’s largest gutter protection company and a leader in the home improvement industry. From marketing to sales, installation, and service, we have the best team, right along with the best gutter protection solution.
For more information about Leaf Home Solutions and our growing organization, please visit .
Leaf Home Safety Solutions Company Overview
Why Work at Leaf Home Safety Solutions? Behind every great brand is an incredible team of thinkers with a hunger for success. At Leaf Home Safety Solutions (a Leaf Home Solutions Company), a talented and inspired team fuels our brand behind the scenes. Leaf Home Safety Solutions has cultivated a passionate and inspired team with the support of an excellent workplace culture. People are at the heart of everything we do, and we’ve crafted a team of the very best to ensure we make a difference… both to the homeowners we support and the staff that’s at the heart of it all. Are you looking for a workplace with excellent culture, benefits, and opportunities for advancement? How about weekly pay, casual dress, and a fun work environment? Because we’re looking for someone just like you to make our team extraordinary.
Are we your company? Life is full of uncertainties, but whether you can stay in the home you love shouldn’t be one of them. Leaf Home Safety Solutions installs accessibility solutions like stair lifts, walk-in tubs, and walk-in showers to enhance the safety of our customers in the homes they love. As such, we strive to assemble a team of caring and compassionate individuals that share our mission of empowering homeowners. From our corporate team to our local teams, we’ve crafted a team of the very finest… and we hope you’ll be joining that team!
What do we offer?
Industry leading compensation package
Full Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits after 90 days
401k Savings Plan
Paid Time Off
Endless opportunity for growth and advancement
LeafFilter Awards and Accolades (2020)
Inc. 5000’s fastest growing companies in America for eight straight years
Qualified Remodeler Magazine’s Top 500 List: 4th Largest Remodeler
Remodeling Magazine’s Top 550 List: 2nd Largest Remodeler
Top Workplace by Cleveland Plain Dealer
Diversity and Inclusion Statement
Leaf Home Solutions is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We strive to create an environment that embraces differences and fosters inclusion.
Equal Opportunity Statement
Leaf Home Solutions will recruit, hire, train, and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, religion, age, results of genetic testing, veteran status, or physical/mental disability (except where the disability prevents the individual from being able to perform the essential functions of the job and cannot be reasonably accommodated in full compliance with the law).
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration.
To apply for this job please visit topspotjobs.com.