Req ID: 137933
NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative, and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, apply now.
We are currently seeking a Python, Pyspark Developer (Remote) to join our team in Carlsbad / Remote ok., California (US-CA), United States (US). (Open to Remote)
- Design, develop, test, deploy, support, enhance data integration solutions seamlessly to connect and integrate enterprise systems in our Enterprise Data Platform.
- Innovate for data integration in Apache Spark-based Platform to ensure the technology solutions leverage cutting edge integration capabilities.
- Facilitate requirements gathering and process mapping workshops, review business/functional requirement documents, author technical design documents, testing plans, and scripts.
- Assist with implementing standard operating procedures, facilitate review sessions with functional owners and end-user representatives, and leverage technical knowledge and expertise to drive improvements.
- 4+ years of working experience in data integration and pipeline development.
- 4+ years with Python/PySpark/Data Bricks + Informatica
- 2+ years of Experience with AWS Cloud on data integration with Apache Spark, EMR, Glue, Kafka, Kinesis, and Lambda in S3, Redshift, RDS, MongoDB/DynamoDB ecosystems
- Strong real-life experience in python development especially in pySpark in AWS Cloud environment.
- Design, develop test, deploy, maintain and improve data integration pipeline.
- Experience in Python and common python libraries.
- Strong analytical experience with databases in writing complex queries, query optimization, debugging, user-defined functions, views, indexes, etc.
- Strong experience with source control systems such as Git, Bitbucket, and Jenkins build and continuous integration tools.
- BS degree in CS, CE, or EE.
- Databricks or Apache Spark Experience is a plus.
- Highly self-driven, execution-focused, with a willingness to do "what it takes" to deliver results as you will be expected to rapidly cover a considerable amount of demands on data integration
- Understanding of development methodology and actual experience writing functional and technical design specifications.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, in person, by telephone, and with large teams.
- Strong prior technical, development background in either data Services or Engineering
- Demonstrated experience resolving complex data integration problems;
- Must be able to work cross-functionally. Above all else, must be equal parts data-driven and results-driven.
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services is a global business and IT services provider specializing in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services. We are part of the NTT family of companies, a partner to 85 % of the Fortune 100.
NTT DATA Services is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, disability, age, veteran-status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other class protected by law. To learn more, please visit https://us.nttdata.com/en/about-us/content/diversity-and-inclusion. Furthermore, NTT DATA Services will make accommodations for eligible applicants on a case-by-case basis. Please emailEEOOfficer@nttdata.com for assistance.
Nearest Major Market: San Diego
Consulting, Database, Developer, Information Technology, Programmer, Technology
To apply for this job please visit topspotjobs.com.