Are you passionate about making sure every detail has been met? How would you like to ensure our products are of the highest quality?
At this job, you will assure products delivered by our External Manufacturing partners meet our consumers expectations while being produced according to P&G policies and procedures.
As an Oral Care Quality Assurance and Microbiology Leader, you will be responsible for:
- Guaranteeing our External Manufacturers meet or exceed regulatory requirements for drug products, medical devices and cosmetics, as applicable.
- Provide leadership in ESS to partner in the management of quality within the North America Oral Care External Manufacturing group.
- Understand and ensure all GMP requirements and regulations are met for all aspects of production.
- Proactively lead. Assess and guide the microbiology systems used in Oral Care ESS to produce products that meet the quality requirements for products and minimize or eliminate microbial contamination.
- Previous experience with QA and Microbiology in manufacturing is preferred.
- Understanding initiative launch process/requirements and how QA requirements fit into the initiative process, supply chains and manufacturing operations is helpful.
- Previous experience with process control, validation, analytical/microbiology, Self-Improvement Programs, Enovia, Veeva, etc. is beneficial.
- Prior Microbiology experience supporting product manufacturing, performing microbiology related investigations, managing microbial testing laboratories and/or R&D Microbiology experience is needed to enable success in this role.
What we offer you:
- Responsibilities from Day 1 – You will start working for key categories or brands from the beginning. Over time, as you expand your impact on the business, your responsibility and ownership of a brand will quickly grow.
- You'll receive continuous coaching & mentorship- We are passionate about our work. We will make sure you receive both formal training and as regular mentorship from your manager and others.
- You'll be part of a dynamic and respectful work environment – We live our Purpose, Values, and Principles daily. We value every individual and encourage initiatives promoting agility and work/life balance.
- Flexible work arrangements.
- Competitive salary and benefits program.
We produce globally recognized brands and we grow the best business leaders in the industry. With a portfolio of trusted brands as diverse as ours, it is paramount our leaders are able to lead with courage the vast array of brands, categories and functions. We serve consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always®, Ariel®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Herbal Essences®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, Tampax® and more. Our community includes operations in approximately 70 countries worldwide.
Visit http://www.pg.com to know more.
Our consumers are diverse and our talents – internally – mirror this diversity to best serve it. That is why we're committed to building a winning culture based on Inclusion and our ideal candidate is passionate about the same principle: you will join our daily effort of being "in touch" so we craft brands and products to improve the lives of the world's consumers now and in the future. We want you to inspire us with your unrivaled ideas.
We are committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We do not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability, veteran status, HIV/AIDS status, or any other legally protected factor.
To apply for this job please visit topspotjobs.com.