Experience the taste of Paris in a true French croissant!
Founded by Eric Lecoq in 1991, we are the preeminent manufacturer of fine French pastries in the US.
Intense focus on innovation, investment in state-of-the-art equipment, and an uncompromising commitment to the highest quality in ingredients, together with artisanal know-how and respect for tradition, are the secrets to the creation of our exquisite pastries.
Our amazing people’s inspiration and dedication are what brings it all together. Their enthusiasm for the product and commitment to delivering the very best French pastries translates into an unforgettable experience for your taste buds.
The same principles of quality, high standards, and precision are found throughout the organization in everything we do. If you have a passion for excellence, an innovative mind, and pride for things well done, we’d love to meet you.
Come join the Lecoq team!
Essential Job Functions:
- Through appropriate training and support of the production team, responsible for the implementation and follow up of all good manufacturing practices, as well as food safety and food hygiene rules.
- Create and/or revise food safety plan documentation (instructions, records, etc.), and ensure follow up with operators’ trainings
- Support line quality controllers in updating and improving line quality documentation
- Report, record and follow up any nonconformance and ensure immediate corrective action
- Ensure SSOP and pre-operation inspections are carried out properly and documentation is completed adequately through verification of current practices and training of current and new operators
- Follow up and implement the sampling for the Environmental Monitoring Plan, and organize laboratory testing
- Conduct the daily verification of production documentation, including CCP verification
- Conduct monthly inspections and audits according to schedule, and follow up on action plans
- Monitor Weekly Temperature Logs
- Conduct monthly traceability tests and raise appropriate plan of action following identifications of non-conformities
- Other related projects and tasks as assigned by supervisor
- Bachelor of Science in Food Science/Food Industry Management preferred with one year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Must have extensive knowledge of Microsoft Office and advanced skills in Excel.
- Organized and detail oriented, with great eye for detail
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task
- Maintain confidentiality
- Ability to work under intermittent supervision
- Excellent communication skills
- Bilingual Spanish (written and spoken) a must
- HACCP, GMP and/or PCQI trained a plus
Lecoq Cuisine is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer that values diversity and inclusiveness in the workplace.
To apply for this job please visit topspotjobs.com.