SUMMARY OF JOB
Ensures the daily execution and continuous improvement of Quality Assurance programs necessary to ensure compliance with applicable regulations and customer requirements.
- Bachelor of Science degree preferred.
- A minimum of two years’ experience in manufacturing is required.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each function satisfactorily. The skills listed below are representative of the knowledge and skills required.
- Strong computer and analytic skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and presentation skills.
- Ability to develop strong cross-functional relationships within the organization.
- Strong ability to develop relationships.
- Proficiency with MS Office including advanced Power Point, Excel, Outlook skills.
To apply for this job please visit topspotjobs.com.