Imagine…working for a company that knows that its people are the key to its success in the marketplace. A company in which achieving extraordinary results and having a stimulating work experience are part of the same process.
We cultivate and embrace a diverse employee population. We recognize that people with diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspectives fuel our growth and enrich our global culture.
We are looking for an individual who enjoys working in a fast-paced, team oriented environment, likes to be challenged, and values the opportunity to make a difference.
Develop, deploy and manage the entire range of Quality programs and policies, as defined in the Pepperidge Farm and CSC Worldwide Quality Standards. Position will develop and support Supply Base & Co-manufacturing, Pepperidge Farm, Quality Policies, Scorecard, metrics, training programs and databases. Position will manage a set of matrix relationships within Worldwide Quality, Supply Chain, and R&D, and influence senior management on alignment of strategies, annual objectives, and project plans. Role takes lead in external relationships related to Quality Standards, Systems and Supply Quality influencing both regulatory requirements and industry standards. He/she will manage Pepperidge Farm supply quality audit programs, metrics, auditor training and specifications. Individual will work closely with procurement in the development/management of supplier / coman performance metrics (scorecard). Individual will coordinate and deploy compliance management strategies and programs across all businesses and functional areas. Position also manages data governance, audit programs and commercialization improvement strategies within PF. He/she will manage, develop and oversee Quality systems data management strategies, policies. Individual will also work closely with Pepperidge Farm RD teams in the formula/ingredient information management within Optiva, and externally within data systems. Individual will be the central coordinator for the development, deployment, and overall management of related Pepperidge Farm quality policies, including management/oversight of any and all policy databases. Individual will be responsible for training across the PF locations.
Individual will also help develop, coordinate and deploy Quality management strategies across Pepperidge Farm Business's, and functional areas. This position will be a project leader for Food Safety and Quality projects across Global enterprise.
- Develop, manage, and continually improve Quality Assurance programs, policies, intranet applications and databases
- Manage Quality programs, systems, PF internal & external audit programs, evaluations, assessment programs and databases. Provide Training and guidance on Quality systems and programs.
- Develop QA tools for continual improvement and assessment, lean sigma tools
- Standardize, deploy, and improve QA data structures and reporting tools/metrics across Pepperidge Farm
- Manage cross-functional matrix relationships with R&D, Supply Chain, and influence senior management to ensure alignment of Policies, systems, data, annual objectives, and project plans, act as project leader
- Provide leadership to Product development/technology/business development, and quality staff members within HQ organization and at the Pepperidge Farm manufacturing plants. Work with Pepperidge Farm supply chain leadership to provide guidance, support in the development of quality and supply chain staff. 10% – Provide technical expertise and leadership in quality, food safety, and risk assessment programs/policies/events
- Response to new or changes in regulations on specifications, procedures, quality, and supply plans both domestic and international, and implications where utilized in a range of finished product (examples; BSE, CPB from China).
- Deliver comprehensive and business savvy Quality programs and metrics to Pepperidge Farm manufacturing locations including Manufactures
- Conduct multi-variable food safety, supplier, allergen, and plant evaluations; Deliver Quality Assurance recommendations, metrics, tracking tools, and preventative action templates
- Develop/deploy PF data management systems; related to Quality & R&D systems, SharePoint, and Quality Audits, Policies
- Develop comprehensive training programs for Quality initiatives and foundational programs
- Ability and skills to objectively lead, collect data, assess the situation, separate facts from sound bites and make sound risk-based decisions balancing stakeholder needs and protecting the company equity
- Expert abilities and decision quality in Food Safety, Regulatory, Process Improvement, Quality Systems and their application within food processing.
- Knowledge of Global& Pepperidge Farm Quality Standards, and Quality Policies, with skills and ability to execute against requirements.
- Knowledge and general business acumen to support and influence RD, Supply Chain, Procurement, and Category Management processes including supplier partnerships that leverage best practices and technologies.
- Able to partner with supply chain to effectively manage Supply Base to Expectations and Requirements Manual, Specifications, Non-Conformance resolution, Sanitation, improvement in KPI's, External audit targets and resolution of audit action plans.
- Strong partnering and relationship development with external technical organizations and associations.
- Knowledgeable in industry Food Safety/Quality audit practices, and skilled in adapting to achieve business best practices.
- Ensures group is technically capable of handling non-routine quality system issues and that issues are thoroughly investigated, documented, and resolved.
- Record of leadership and demonstrated success in collaborative development, documentation, planning, and implementation and continuous improvement of quality systems.
- Ability to manage multiple responsibilities with urgency via strong project/event management skills
- Strong strategic vision/ability; Skilled at aligning business plans with strategic objectives
- Strong patterning and relationship development with external technical organizations and associations
- Capable of successfully engaging other business unit quality in the development and standardization of programs, policies, templates, standards, procedures
- Knowledge of IT technologies and their application to Quality Assurance objectives/programs
- Undergraduate degree in food science or a related technical field is required, and a minimum 8-10 years of food industry quality plant/systems experience with demonstrated achievement in Quality leadership.
Travel is estimated at 10%-40%.
The Company is committed to providing equal opportunity for employees and applicants in all aspects of the employment relationship, without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, marital status, veteran status, disability, age, religion or any other classification protected by law.
In that regard, U.S. applicants and employees are protected from discrimination based on certain categories protected by Federal law. Click here for additional information.
To apply for this job please visit topspotjobs.com.