Location: Napoleon, OH
Job Type: Full-Time Regular
Position ID: 201200
Country: United States of America
JAC Products, a leading global Tier 1 Automotive Supplier, is seeking a Quality Engineer to join our growing, fast-paced team. As a Quality Engineer, you will be responsible for meeting customer expectations on delivery and quality of products manufactured in our new 200,000 square foot manufacturing facility in Napoleon, Ohio.
- Responsible for the effective implementation of quality assurance systems for all assigned production lines, products, and customers.
- Responsible to lead the root cause identification of quality concerns and ensure the timely, cost-effective implementation of corrective actions.
- Ensure the timely resolution of product quality claims from assigned customers.
- Assess and validate manufacturing processes and gaging to ensure consistent product quality at agreed customer specifications.
- Provide training and guidance to production team members regarding all aspects of the quality system for assigned products.
What you need:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or the equivalent, relevant experience.
- Certified Quality Engineer (CQE) highly desirable.
- Six Sigma Black Belt highly desirable.
- Working experience with similar manufacturing processes (Assembly, Fabrication).
- Advanced knowledge of quality systems, standards, and processes including PPAP process leadership (automotive sector knowledge highly desirable).
- Strong working knowledge of lean manufacturing and standard work.
- Able to work productively, prioritize action items, and produce results.
To apply for this job please visit topspotjobs.com.