We are seeking a Quality Engineer for our Raleigh team. The Quality Engineer will join one of Flowserve's larger, most complex industrial manufacturing sites in the U.S. We provide highly competitive salary, annual bonuses, pension plan + 401k, generous paid time off and excellent benefits.
This position is a project focused senior Quality Engineer supporting Quality Assurance and Quality Control. Responsibilities include planning, organizing, and directing the completion of specific projects for the department while ensuring these projects are done on time and within scope. This will include the coordination of resources (internal and external to the department), development of project plans to track progress, measuring project performance, reporting and escalation to management as needed, and maintaining project documentation.
This person will use quality, continuous improvement, and other relevant methodologies to improve processes in order to meet Flowserve – Raleigh’s goals and objectives and should be able to drive significant impacts to “Exceptional Customer Experience” and “Develop a High-Performance Work Culture”.
• Uses analytical and problem-solving skills to determine potential projects and develop scope.
• Collaborates with stakeholders in project development to determine requirements, deliverables, and timeframes.
• Leads project and assigns tasks, sets deadlines, and monitors progress.
• If project goes off track, responsible for resolving issues and communicates with team members and stakeholders until the project is back on track.
• Determines effective ways to measure and analyze the progress of the project.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Communicates effectively and ensures that programs, processes, and initiatives are communicated in a clear and concise manner.
- Capable of establishing credibility and influencing others.
- Excellent analytical and strategic skills using good judgment and problem-solving skills.
- Establishes conditions for high performance teamwork.
- Advocates and supports Flowserve’s culture focused on meeting established annual Goals and Objectives.
To apply for this job please visit topspotjobs.com.