Req ID: 127108
NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, apply now.
We are currently seeking a Quality Engineer to join our team in San Francisco, San Leandro, Fremont, California (US-CA), United States (US).
NTT Data Services is Hiring!
At NTT DATA, we know that with the right people on board, anything is possible. The quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees are key factors in our company's growth, market presence and our ability to help our clients stay a step ahead of the competition. By hiring, the best people and helping them grow both professionally and personally, we ensure a bright future for NTT DATA and for the people who work here.
NTT DATA, Inc. currently seeks an "QUALITY ENGINEER" to join our team in "San Francisco, San Leandro, Fremont (all in CA)".
Client's business problem to solve?
Our Client is one of Leading Banks in the US providing services across the USA and beyond. NTT Data, Inc are getting into contract with the Client to help them migrate from a Web View to a Native App experience. Our NTT Mobility and Delivery teams are already on the ground with the client in this space and this extension to the engagement demonstrates the trust the client has on NTT Data to come up with skilled Native App developers and Quality engineers to enrich the user experience using Native Apps.
Position's General Duties and Tasks
In these roles you will be responsible for:
- Utilize Selenium, Java, TestNG, Maven, Eclipse IDE, GitHub, Appium, Mockito, LISA ITKO to automate and virtualize manual test cases
- Develop and provide recommendations to the existing framework for highly visible mission critical applications
- Support general activities within a scrum team such as but not limited to: provide oversight and participate in overall project/systems testing, analyze business requirements and technical documentation, document test strategies and test plans, design and execute manual test cases, automate test cases and maintain of existing regression suites, conduct code reviews, peer reviews, setup and maintain test data, metrics reporting to overall platform leads and managers to ensure platform release changes are deployed into production with high quality
- Work closely with application development leads, QA leads from other areas, and business groups to ensure successful collaboration
- Develop original and/or complex code and/or provide coding guidance to less experienced staff
- Lead and/or perform modeling, simulation and analysis effort
- Verify program logic by overseeing preparation of test data, testing and debugging of programs. Participates in overall system testing.
- Develop new documentation, participate in the development of department technical procedures and design user guides
- Guide and direct less experienced staff in resolution of escalated issue
- 5+ years of Manual and Automation QA experience
- 5+ years of Java experience
- 5+ years of experience with Selenium
- 2+ years of Behavior Driven Development
- 3+ years of TestNG, Appium experience
- 3+ years of Agile and JIRA experience
- 3+ years of mobile banking experience
- 3+ years of Quality Center experience
Preferences: – Optional (nice-to-have's)
- Ability to turn preliminary or ambiguous information, ideas, or problems into well-defined plans, solutions and test scripts
- Experience leading projects that require integration of multiple technology systems to deliver new online functionality and user experience
- Ability to identify and recommend new policies/programs that improve existing products or develop new programs
- Ability to identify root-cause issues/improvement opportunities, and design approaches/programs/products to improve overall quality assurance
- Ability to act as a liaison between the technical design staff and business requester to ensure all requirements are met
- Knowledge and understanding of design and development of modern web applications and mobile technologies
- Knowledge and understanding of technical documentation: for technical design documentation used by engineering teams
- Knowledge and understanding of technical documentation: impact analysis, detailed designs and unit test plans
- Ability to consult at the highest technical level on design: planning, integration, implementation, scalability, and problem definition
Required schedule availability for this position is Monday-Friday (9:00am to 5:00pm PST). The shift timings can be changed as per client requirements. Additionally, resources may have to do overtime and work on weekend's basis business requirement.
For more information email email@example.com
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services is a global business and IT services provider specializing in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services. We are part of the NTT family of companies, a partner to 85 % of the Fortune 100.
NTT DATA Services is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, disability, age, veteran-status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other class protected by law.
Nearest Major Market: San Francisco
Nearest Secondary Market: Oakland
Consulting, Quality Assurance, Application Developer, Developer, Java, Technology
To apply for this job please visit topspotjobs.com.