MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
* Maintain consistent compliance with ISO 9001
* Lead cross-functional teams to create and update Process Control Plans/Manufacturing Process Plans, FMEAs, and Process Masters
* Initiate and coordinate follow-up activity on Corrective/Preventive Actions (CAR/PAR)
* Coordinate activity related to Claims and Non-Conforming Product including processing the required internal and external documentation
* Review Heat Treatment nonconformances and disposition for retesting or reprocessing
* Review Material Test Reports for compliance to order specifications and submit to customers
* Log quality related data such as nonconformances and first pass quality into QA databases
* Generate quality reports and update monthly key performance indicators (KPI) data
* Prepare First Article/Production Part Approval Process (PPAP) submission packages
* Perform Internal Quality Audits in conformance with ISO 9001
* Coordinate supplier quality activity including supplier quality audits and surveys
* Complete customer quality surveys
* Must have Bachelor's degree or equivalent
* At least 2 years of quality experience
* Firm grasp on Quality Management Systems
* Good communication and reporting skills
Our client is a leading manufacturer in the packaging industry. They are seeking a quality engineer to maintain and implement quality systems in the Chicago area.
* Salary upwards of $75,000
* Bonus eligible
* Blue Cross Blue Shield HC (Medical, Vision, Dental)
* 3 weeks PTO plus all major holidays
* 401k matching up to 3%
To apply for this job please visit topspotjobs.com.