Perform detailed inspection on all PCB products including line inspections, and ESD monitoring.
- A complete understanding of the IPC-A-610 Class 2 standards.
- Recognize and read values, polarity and orientation of thru-hole and SMT components i.e. capacitors, resistors, transistors, ICs etc.
- Utilize inspection-gauging equipment to meet customer and IPC standards
- Identify and read customer supplied assembly drawing for referencing component polarity, orientation, and reference designators
- Utilize a bill of materials to identify customer part numbers for inspection requirements and values
- Periodic spot checks to ensure that all personnel are following ESD procedures
- Can identify SMT and thru-hole packages including MELFs, SOTs, PLCCs etc
Education: High School Diploma or GED.
Experience: Previous 2- 3 years experience necessary.
Work is performed in a climate controlled manufacturing environment, with frequent contact with others; requires prolonged standing, sitting, frequent bending, stooping, and stretching. Manual dexterity is crucial in the placement and handling of small components. Good eyesight is necessary for performing detailed tasks. Occasional lifting will be required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Salary: $14+/hr. Salary is commensurate with experience.
This position requires a pre-employment background check and drug test.
Spectra-Tech Manufacturing is an equal opportunity employer that provides a competitive salary. Benefits plan includes paid time off, medical and dental insurance, group life insurance, and a 401(k) plan with a generous company match.
To apply for this job please visit topspotjobs.com.