A client in Lake Oswego, OR is looking for a Quick Base Developer, to sit REMOTELY to assist the Quick Base team in administering their online database management system, Quick Base, to assure it is operating efficiently. This role is a true system administrator role but with a Quick Base spin. This person will provide technical assistance and support for routine and complex issues related to Quick Base for local and remote staff; while also conducting research to diagnose and resolve complex issues.
– Consulting background
– Experience indicating good understanding of business needs
– Experience indicating designing solutions which are extensible
– Bachelors degree and 2+ years relevant experience as Systems Administrator working with Quick Base.
– Knowledge of databases, such as MS SQL, Access or Quick Base
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills
– Strong math and Excel skills
– High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
– Self-motivated to complete tasks alone or with a team
To apply for this job please visit topspotjobs.com.