What are some of the benefits and perks of working at MathWorks?
– 401(k) matching
– Quarterly profit-sharing plan
– Tuition reimbursement
– Paid Volunteer Time
– Fitness and Recreation
– Wellness center
– Training and Development
– Relocation Assistance Provided
MathWorks has a hybrid work model that enables staff members to split their time between office and home. The hybrid model provides the advantage of having both in-person time with colleagues and flexible at-home life optimizations. Learn More: https://www.mathworks.com/company/jobs/resources/hybrid-model.html.
We are looking for a versatile, enthusiastic engineer capable of multi-tasking to join our team. You will help develop software tools to facilitate the application of reinforcement learning to practical industrial application in areas such as robotics and other autonomous systems. You will need skills that cross traditional domain boundaries in areas such as machine learning, controller design, optimization, object-oriented programming, and graphical user interface design.
MathWorks nurtures growth, appreciates diversity, encourages initiative, values teamwork, shares success, and rewards excellence.
- Develop and implement new software tools to help our customers apply reinforcement learning to their applications.
- Work on improving the integration of reinforcement learning tools for Simulink.
- Contribute to all aspects of the product development process from writing functional specifications to designing software architecture to implementing software features.
- Work with quality engineering, documentation, and usability teams to develop state-of-the-art software tools.
- Knowledge of numerical algorithms.
- Experience with MATLAB or Simulink.
- Experience with machine learning.
Nice to Have:
- Experience in robotics.
- Experience with multi-agent systems.
- Experience with object-oriented design and programming.
- Experience with software development lifecycle.
- Experience with other programming languages.
- A bachelor's degree and 5 years of professional work experience (or a master's degree, or equivalent experience) is required.