Req ID: 105232
NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, apply now.
We are currently seeking aREMOTE POSITION IN U.S. – Senior Systems Engineer – VMware to join our team in Buffalo, New York (US-NY), United States (US).
THIS IS A 100% REMOTE POSITION ANYWHERE IN THE U.S.:
- Lead and design the technological roadmap for Virtualization HyperConverged and Storage technologies.
- Evaluate emerging technologies to ensure technical solutions are compatible with the client's business needs and strategic objectives.
- Conducts system analysis, configuration management and develops improvements for issues related to system software performance, availability and reliability, performs system maintenance and maintain current documentation.
- Performs incident resolution, problem determination and root cause analysis in accordance with Service Level Agreements.
- Designs, develops, recommends and implements new or revised system software, utilities and automated processes as necessary.
- Provides in-depth diagnosis for operating systems software/hardware failures and develops solutions. Sound knowledge in VMware vSphere product suite.
- Any other duties commensurate with the level of responsibility of this role and as advised by the management
- Strong knowledge around storage technologies.
- Windows systems installation, maintenance and troubleshooting, including Windows Server 2003, Windows Server 2008, Windows Server 2012 and Windows Server 2016, as well as VMware ESX 5.5, 6 and 6.5.
- Advance knowledge of Systems Hardware and Enterprise Level Systems infrastructure, different hardware architecture, roadmap and implementation
- Knowledge of datacenter operations, network technologies and industry standards and audit requirements
- Develop innovative and creative output based on interpretation and analysis that improves business performance and contribute to corporate goals and strategic intent
- Sound knowledge of Hyper converged systems such as VxRail Datrium Nutanix etc , processes and enhancements for complex high traffic, business critical communications and/or network-based (cloud) product systems. Leads the development and maintenance of enterprise virtualization environments, including vsphere, vmware, hyper-V. Assists with the implementation of new or additional virtualization technology to improve infrastructure service locally and remotely.
- Provision, management and troubleshooting of ESXi, Manage vSphere cluster HA, Manage Distributed and standard Switches.
- Good verbal and written English language skills and experience working with Global teams
- Demonstrate NTT DATA Services Values of Clients First, Foresight and Teamwork
- 8+ years of experience across the entire enterprise data center stack of Infrastructure, especially around Virtualization, HyperConverged and Storage. Hypervisor – VMWare – expert level knowledge with experience with design and deploy. Supporting HCI preferably VxRail.
- 3+ years of experience conceptualizing and architecting the target environment for Servers, Virtualization, Storage and Compute.
Nice to Have
- Project lead experience
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services is a global business and IT services provider specializing in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services. We are part of the NTT family of companies, a partner to 85 % of the Fortune 100.
NTT DATA Services is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, disability, age, veteran-status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other class protected by law.
To apply for this job please visit topspotjobs.com.