MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
* Build the roadmap for the organizations customers and improve their core product.
* Support and drive the successful implementation for the product whilst mentoring your team
* Work with teams across the organization to ensure the continued success of the project and also liaise with customers
* mentor, learn, and teach with your team of engineers
* project planning work with stakeholders
* 5+ years Software Engineering experience
* Must have C++ and Golang experience
* Angular experience is preferred
* Beneficial experience includes languages such as C# and Java
* Knowledge of Powershell and/or Bash
* Experience with container orchestration tools (Docker or Kubernetes preferred)
Global leader in application development. Their team develops and deploys products for managing applications to solve real problems in all sorts of industries.
* Competitive Salary
* 100% remote
* Salary plus bonus opportunities
To apply for this job please visit topspotjobs.com.